No help for the helpless........ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
WebSlave
No help for the helpless........

I tend to get emails like the one copied below quite often. Sometimes I reply asking for more info. Sometimes I just ignore them. As I am getting into my busy season again, ignoring them will be more the rule than the exception...

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:45 PM
Subject: FaunaClassifieds Contact Us Form - Login problem (member name please!)

> The following message was sent to you via the FaunaClassifieds Contact Us form by tom sellers ( mailto:xxxxxxx@gmail.com ).
>
> --------------------------------
>
> what is wrong?
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Referring Page: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php?
> IP Address: xx.xx.xxx.xxx
> User Name: Unregistered
> User ID: 0
> Email: xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Yeah, I'm sure going to be able to track down that problem and fix it....

Come on people! I am NOT psychic! If you want me to help you, YOU have to help me figure out what the heck you are talking about.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Uroboros
Maybe he was concerned that you weren't feeling well and was inquiring upon your disposition?

Old 01-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
KelliH
hahaha

Old 01-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
sschind
Yeah, a quick reply like

Gee Tom, I really appreciate your concern. Since you asked I'll tell you what's wrong. Business has been very slow lately and I haven't had the money to buy baby formula and diapers for my triplets that were born in November. One would think that if you don't feed the babies you wouldn't need the diapers but I can tell you from experience that is not true. Now, on top of finding a way to feed 3 babies and keep them from pooping all over the place I now have to make an extra trip to the laundromat that I was not planning on having to make. I thought I might be able to look through the ashtray of my truck to find enough change to wash the bed sheets but I just remembered that my truck was impounded last week due to unpaid parking tickets so I can't even do that. Come to think of it, there probably wasn't any change in there anyway because if there had been I would have been able to feed the parking meter and I wouldn't have gotten all those parking tickets in the first place. Now, on top of having to come up with $350.00 to pay the parking fines I need to cough up an additional $150.00 to pay the impound fee. All that and the babies still haven't been fed. So with all that has been going on I am sure you can see why I am a little down right now. I am not the type of person to complain but since you asked what was wrong I though I'd tell you.

Oh yeah, and on top of all that I keep getting emails from idiots who expect me to be able to read their minds.

Sincerely webslave.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
Wolfy-hound
Hahaha... sorry Webslave. I hope you get fewer strange emails in the next few days. Just a good wish for you.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
Gary O
Rich you should know everything lol......

Old 01-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
BalloonzForU
LMAO!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!