Wanted: specific amphibian book - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 09:37 PM   #1
grace6768
Wanted: specific amphibian book

Hello all,

I am in search of a certain book.

Pricipal Diseases of Lower Vertebrates- Diseases of Amphibians
Dr. H. Reichenbach-Klinke and Dr. E. Elkan

This is book number two in a three part collection. It was first published in 1965. I have the 1972 edition of the third one. It doesn't matter what year. I have been watching ebay for quite some time. And Amazon is still in search.

So, if anyone has an extra copy, or wants to get rid of theirs. Please post or email me at

anthony.walton@insightbb.com

I appreciate the look, or any direction you might be able to give me.

I am always in search of any Herp books. Mainly medical specific books. I'm not into the typical current pet store editions. Also, any herp videos you may want to sell.

Thanks all,
Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
dspiller71
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace6768 View Post
Hello all,

I am in search of a certain book.

Pricipal Diseases of Lower Vertebrates- Diseases of Amphibians
Dr. H. Reichenbach-Klinke and Dr. E. Elkan

This is book number two in a three part collection. It was first published in 1965. I have the 1972 edition of the third one. It doesn't matter what year. I have been watching ebay for quite some time. And Amazon is still in search.

So, if anyone has an extra copy, or wants to get rid of theirs. Please post or email me at

anthony.walton@insightbb.com

I appreciate the look, or any direction you might be able to give me.

I am always in search of any Herp books. Mainly medical specific books. I'm not into the typical current pet store editions. Also, any herp videos you may want to sell.

Thanks all,
Anthony
I have the book you are looking for. It is the 1965 addition volume 2, also 1965 volume 3. I have tried to come up with a fair price for you, I cant find prices on them. The one you want still has the price I paid for it 12 years ago of 12.99. It isnt a hard back like volume 3, I would let it go for 17.00 shipped or both for 24.00 shipped. Let me know
Dave.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread