Wanted Female Western Hog - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
Leesah
Female Western Hog

Hello all!

I recently saw an ad that was selling plain old western female hogs for $75. I can't remember what site I was on for the life of me. ):

So I've decided that if anyone has a nice female they'd like to sell for around $75, I'll buy ASAP. You could have the money either late tonight or early tomorrow through PayPal.

The area code for shipping is 60175. Please post the age and what you've been feeding her, as well as how she reacts to being handled.

Alternatively, if anyone recalls the name of the place I was looking at earlier with the $75 females and could remember the name, that would be a tremendous help.

Thank you SO much to everyone who replies.

Oh, I forgot. x]

I'd prefer it if you e-mailed me.
leesah@live.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread