Audiobahn Subs/ box w/ Lanzar amp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 05:15 PM   #1
Snip3r
Audiobahn Subs/ box w/ Lanzar amp

I purchased these from a friend, there are 2 audiobahn 12 in subs ina custom built vented box. I know for a fact the box was 450 bucks, I was the one who picked it up. The friend had some court fees to pay off and sold me the entire system. Ill include pictures so you can see them, I know they work, the amp is a 200 PWM MOSFET 4 channel amp (it seems to power these speakers well). I do not know the model # or such of the speakers but my friend did say that the chrome flamed one can hold 800watts, and the other 400watts. I have a yukon and plan to move up to twin 15inch L7s. At a recent show these twin 12s hit at 110SPL and I can have proof of that as well. They were in my truck during the time I won two truck shows for SUV category. I would be willing to trade this for L7s. Juss reply with an offer, Im asking an even 450 plus shipping on everything, thats the amp, both 12s, and vented enclosure. I can get the receipts for everything if the need be. I know this is at least a 1200 system. The speakers have about 2 hours of play on them. Do not be afraid to make an offer...Ill take almost anything in trade for these...Im in the market for a large monitor (nile or savannah) or green trees.

The pictures are taken of the system in my truck.

**Truck not included **
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread