Make a wish...... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-17-2004, 08:51 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking Make a wish......

Well, one wish is not enough IMHO, LOL... If you could wish for anything you wanted, people might wish for wealth, or fame, or power; but in the back of one's mind surely a little voice is saying that the wish should be for world peace, an end to hunger, a good home for every child.
SO, this is the genie and the magic lamp deal, you get ***THREE*** wishes: If you could have three wishes, what would they be?

Old 07-18-2004, 02:08 AM   #2
sirenofthestorm
well... certainly I'd wish for all unnecessary violence to end - I want my friends overseas to come home, and be safe; and for people to not have more children than they can support, because seeing children starve or go without is always heart wrenching...
and keeping one for me, that things had worked out between me and a certain former lover. But alas I cannot change the world alone, or my inability to take crap from guys.

Old 07-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
Lucille
Tons of chocolate, tons of money, and world peace.
Hmmm; and space for more boas. And a cure for diabetes. And ice cream with no calories. And a vacation with Mick Jagger. And......
Well, I guess I can't stop at 3....

Old 07-20-2004, 07:31 PM   #4
bcfos
My wish

Simple, Anna Kournikova and Paris Hilton. A couple of bottles of Jager and a camera.
That should speak for itself.

Old 07-20-2004, 08:31 PM   #5
Sybella
Paris Hilton is UGLY! LOL!! Oh...that's right, big boobs and blonde hair. I'm following your train of thought now.

3 wishes would be hard. BUT, I'd be more inclined to use one and save the rest for later, and I would most likely end up using them for someone else's benefit.

Old 07-20-2004, 08:52 PM   #6
Lucille
Well if you have 2 up for grabs, wish for chocolate and Mick, if you get them, send them to Texas lol.....

Old 08-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #7
ANNA M BRAUN
THIS WORLD WILL NEVER HAVE ALL PEACE, IF YOUR GOD CAME DOWN FROM THE SKY FOR ALL TO SEE AND SEAD STOP ALL THE KILLING AND PAIN ,YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE OTHERS SAYING THATS NOT MY GOD !! HE IS NOT GOING TO TELL ME WHOT TO DO.NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC,MY WISH WOULD BE TO BE ABIL TO GO HOME,TO THE OTHER DEMENTION.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!