First Bredli - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #11
Payara
Quote:
Originally Posted by red ink View Post
Nice bredli mate
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
Heres the story: This happened about 6 months ago. I was picking my daughter up from daycare and she was playing outside with all the other kids outside. Well, I parked my car and got out and about 10 feet away here comes a woman and her adult dalmation. This thing was trying to CHARGE at me, it had a muzzle, a choke collar (the ones that have those rigid metal chains), and was growling like I've never heard before. It was so damn insane I headed back to my car. I didnt want to pass it. The woman could barely keep it next to her. Once she had it under control I shouted to her to get that the hell away from the kids and my daughter. That was ONE of the incidents with damn Dalmations.

Another time I was driving in my neighborhood and saw a guy walking his dog. There was a car in front of me and I noticed that the dog was barking at the car (not normal barking but wanting to sprint at it) the guy of course was holding the dog from running to the street. Anyway as I pass the dog it does the exact same thing. I am IN MY CAR DRIVING, and its trying to come at the car. Guess what dog? A dalmation! I'm like really, a dalmation is doing that?! What the hell is wrong with dalmations.

Maybe its just me but anytime Ive seen a dalmation they arent friendly at all. Pretty on the outside and crazy on the inside
I think it's a conspiracy! They probably collaborated and created DAY (Dalmatians Against Yaz) lol.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #12
Payara
More pics!

Forgot to post some pics I took.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #13
Yaz23
lol!!! Dalmations have issues thats all I have to say! At least the ones I've encountered!

Anyways! Nice feeding pics!

Old 04-02-2010, 03:39 AM   #14
Utta
Nice pics! He's really pretty!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!