To whom it may concern:Legal Action against Stuart McDonald - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2004, 02:46 AM   #11
outlaw
Matt,
Like I said your all talk, Show everyone that I ripped you off......Back up your mouth,So far all you have shown everyone is TALK. You can't back up one of your charges...................If you are going to tell people that I ripped you off, You had better be able to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats wrong, you can't can you!!!!!!!!!! Why are you so afraid to show the world what you say happened??????????? Like I said talk is cheap & people are going to get tired of hearing you & Except some proof, On all other Charges on BOI, they ask for your proof. Your just like that other Kid, Full of talk but NO proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like I said put or SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your getting old & you or waistting a lot of peoples time........Son all you have to do is prove it to everyone................So lets see it....................No more talk we are DONE

S. Mc D

Old 04-25-2004, 03:23 AM   #12
mbreptiles
McDonald, here is my proof

This is not all I have. Like I said, I don't need to prove anything to anyone but the Judge. To bad you can't upload recorded conversations... Have a good weekend!
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2004, 03:25 AM   #13
mbreptiles
Talking McDonald, here is my proof continued

Attached Images

Old 04-25-2004, 03:28 AM   #14
mbreptiles
McDonald, here is my proof continued

By the way I do have paypal receipts, your posts on here saying that you did not send me everything I payed for, along with other money order receipts, and plenty of other information.

Old 04-25-2004, 03:31 AM   #15
outlaw
OH Son,
Like I said you have NO proof.Thats just where you set the money to buy the first 7 hets I sent you.GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO you have a good weekend.Cause like I said you don't have SH-- to back up your statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proof in the pudding.
SO like I said everyone is waitting to see some proof.Talk is cheap. Sometime people on here are going to get tired of your BS & ask to see some REAL proof. Now SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.Mc D

Old 04-25-2004, 03:37 AM   #16
outlaw
Matt,
Like I said Your right you didn't get your Lizards,The man you were buying them from did you wrong, I was just the in between.I did report him for you & we will get our money back someday, But as far as you & me YOU don't have SH-- like I said.So show us some proof where I didn't send you a total of 7 hets on 1 shipment, 4hets on another shipment & the Albino which I thought was a male & you say was a female.If your not happy with the male send it back & I'll send you a female.........Untill then get life!!!!!!!!!!!

S.Mc D

Old 04-25-2004, 04:02 AM   #17
mbreptiles
McDonald, here is my proof

McDonald,

It seems as though I have upset you, maybe because you know you are going down this time. As for these some 7 hets you claim you sent me, lets see the packing slip. If you could take pictures and send them to me through email of "Your" snakes and what not that I payed for and never received, surely you can take pictures of the packing slips receipts or you could go to your shipping account and print something out and take a photo of it. See the Browse button at the bottom of this page, that is how you upload pictures. Maybe you can't though because the pictures you sent me were not yours? Why don't you "Put up or SHUT UP". I haven't seen any of your "Proof".

Old 04-25-2004, 07:52 AM   #18
hill4803
OLD MCDOLALD IS IN DEEP SH** ...E I E I O

I would say postal reciepts worth over $2050 is pretty good "proof"! The only person I think people are tired of is the one yelling "Where is the proof?" everytime someone posts reciepts & money orders. I hate the fact that some people involved in my hobby take every opportunity they can to rip someone else off. I wish they would just get a day job & leave us to enjoy our animals! Good luck with your case Matt, it looks like you might have a good one!

Ro Hill

Old 04-25-2004, 09:34 AM   #19
ScottsReptiles
Re: Afraid?

Quote:
Originally posted by mbreptiles
Stuart,

I don't need to prove anything on hear. I
Then why did you even waste your time posting anything "here" on this site?

Old 04-25-2004, 09:41 AM   #20
ScottsReptiles
Let me try to get this straight.

Matt paid for 4 shipments. The three money orders he shows here are the snakes that he has recieved (and you have signed UPS return rec. to prove this, right Stuart?). The 4th shipment never came, but you have refunded his money (you have proof that this was recieved as well, correct?)

If what you have posted is true (I am sure we would all like to see a copy of these return recs.).. Then what is Matt complaining about? And more importantly.. why is he wasting MY tax dollars because he is too cheap to hire an actual attorney.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!