Bad Guy C.Cannon poor sale ethics/scam - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #21
C.Cannon
I'm just going to let this thread die. We made amends and no one had any damage or hurt feelings after it was all said and done. I see no reason for anyone to post on this thread anymore

Thanks to all reading
Casey Cannon

Old 09-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #22
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Cannon View Post
I'm just going to let this thread die. We made amends and no one had any damage or hurt feelings after it was all said and done. I see no reason for anyone to post on this thread anymore

Thanks to all reading
Casey Cannon
Best of luck to you as well. And don't sweat the emails. I knew they wouldn't get posted when I suggested it.

Old 09-26-2014, 04:49 PM   #23
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJdport57 View Post
I would like to publicly apologize to Casey Cannon and everyone else involved in this issue for my foolish and impulsive actions regarding my post about him and his business. I have sent a private message to Casey and he has been nothing but courteous and professional in response, traits that I have been lacking. Rather than being a man and informing him directly of my complaint I posted a base-less mean-spirited review. I underestimated the power of the BOI and have caused major damage to his reputation. I am going to take responsibility for my actions and do everything I can to have this issue resolved. I am new to the forum and have shamed myself with my poor etiquette. I promise to be more professional and mindful of the consequences of my actions in the future.
Very noble of you to publicly apologize. Your actions were impulsive, yes. Not foolish. And your post was not baseless, so stop beating yourself up. Putting the word scam in the title was a mistake. You have not caused "major" damage to his reputation, if any at all. There is nothing you can do to resolve this issue that you haven't already done. You manned up and learned a good lesson here. You have not shamed yourself are not solely to blame. Hope you stick around and best of luck to you!

Old 09-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #24
C.Cannon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Best of luck to you as well. And don't sweat the emails. I knew they wouldn't get posted when I suggested it.
Here ya go. I must have contacted this guy around the same time I did Spencer about the ad being up (I forgot about this so there is a slight misinformation in one of my posts). If this doesn't sound like the wording of a more interested party I can't convince you of anything. Dates times and everything right here

Now let this die
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #25
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Cannon View Post
Here ya go. I must have contacted this guy around the same time I did Spencer about the ad being up (I forgot about this so there is a slight misinformation in one of my posts). If this doesn't sound like the wording of a more interested party I can't convince you of anything. Dates times and everything right here

Now let this die
Perhaps you should have taken Dennis' advice and not entertain the emails. Spencer took a lot of heat here. You did not. I will end this by saying if I ever had a choice to deal with either of you in the future, I would choose Spencer. Enough said. Leave it at that. Just my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ackie, yellow ackie