Sick beardie! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #11
jameseallenii@gmail.com
i had thought they were up on my page and as my avatar...

Old 01-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
jellyfishrhythm
Oh duh, I'm an idiot. They're lovely!

Old 01-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #13
jameseallenii@gmail.com
there's a big picture of buddha in the photo gallery, it's the last one added in the beardies section...don't have a pic of my female.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #14
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameseallenii@gmail.com View Post
They both seem fine. One of them(not sure which, cause i have a pair housed together) dumped in the food bowl, which was great cause it kept it contained and I didn't have to change any paper! but it looked much more like a normal poo...only a tiny bit of liquid, clear, and the fecal matter was normal color. Looks like they're on the rebound. thanks for the info!
Yea, the extra foods that your were feeding them seemed alittle "exotic".

You feel a need to cook up some exotic foods. Im always looking for something good!

For the dragons, try sticking to a more normal "dragon diet" I dont know if these foods are bad for them, but dragons will eat pretty much anything. It can be good/ good for them, or something that would kill them!! (fire flys).

Glad all is well!!!

Tom

Old 01-26-2011, 03:34 AM   #15
jameseallenii@gmail.com
thanks tom. If I ever have my own restaurant, I'll be sure to save you a table on opening night.

on a separate note, are the dubia cockroaches really good food for beardies? are they easy to keep(I.e., set up a colony in my own home...)?

Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #16
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameseallenii@gmail.com View Post
thanks tom. If I ever have my own restaurant, I'll be sure to save you a table on opening night.

on a separate note, are the dubia cockroaches really good food for beardies? are they easy to keep(I.e., set up a colony in my own home...)?
Always happy to help!

Yes, everyone has there own preference on roaches but I really like dubia's. Colony's are not hard to take care of as long as you stay on top of it. An once you got everything pin pointed in with temps, feeding and all. Its real easy then.

Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #17
jameseallenii@gmail.com
will they infest a house if they get out? i grew up in florida, and the whole state has a cockroach problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!