Anyone else dress up for Halloween?? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #21
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
I still have like 20 boxes of Star Wars figures that I collected over the years.
you rock

Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #22
Miss Tuniwha
NERD ALLERT!!! LMFAO

Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #23
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
NERD ALLERT!!! LMFAO
HAHAHAHA, if you only knew me. In 37 years I've never been called THAT. Plenty of other things, but nerd was never one.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #24
Miss Tuniwha
well.. you have been now!!! ha ha ha.. I don't care how manly someone is.. mentioning any nerd collection? lol.. I mean COME ON.. lol

Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #25
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
well.. you have been now!!! ha ha ha.. I don't care how manly someone is.. mentioning any nerd collection? lol.. I mean COME ON.. lol
To each their own. I don't much stock in what other people call me, if I did I would still be the a@@hole my ex-wife called me. LOL By the way, I'm not the one still dressing up for halloween.

(all said above, was said in humor)

Old 11-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #26
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
To each their own. I don't much stock in what other people call me, if I did I would still be the a@@hole my ex-wife called me. LOL By the way, I'm not the one still dressing up for halloween.

(all said above, was said in humor)
HA HA HA HA HA

now I didn't say I WASN'T a nerd :P

and I DID marry a web develouper.. um.. Nerds are fine by me.. :P

Old 11-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #27
rdiheath
Thanks it really took over 20 hours just for the head and it was a lot of work. Thanks though to studiocreations.co+ for the detailed instruction manual (30+ pages in total)
It was a lot of fun to create and he had even more fun wearing it. Its now stored for the future AND You could wear it. Inside I used a baseball hat with the bill taken off so it is adjustable to fit up to adult head sizes. We looked on Ebay to buy one completed and they were over 350.00 so we put in about $60-70 total on the whole thing and thats the final project. Im afraid for next year now

Have already had friends and family (adults) wanting me to make their costumes

Old 11-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #28
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiheath View Post
Thanks it really took over 20 hours just for the head and it was a lot of work. Thanks though to studiocreations.co+ for the detailed instruction manual (30+ pages in total)
It was a lot of fun to create and he had even more fun wearing it. Its now stored for the future AND You could wear it. Inside I used a baseball hat with the bill taken off so it is adjustable to fit up to adult head sizes. We looked on Ebay to buy one completed and they were over 350.00 so we put in about $60-70 total on the whole thing and thats the final project. Im afraid for next year now

Have already had friends and family (adults) wanting me to make their costumes
ha ha ha
you got a nice waiting list now???

Old 11-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #29
Art Klass
Here's a couple of Amy and I as Uncle Fester and Wednesday.

We entered the contest at the club we were at and Amy took first place winning $500.00! We had a blast!

Old 11-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #30
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha.. thats so awesome!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!