Best/Worst Posts 2007? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
Lucille
Best/Worst Posts 2007?

Are there any posts or threads that stood out for you in 2007? Any posts that particularly helped with some information you were seeking? Any that were not helpful?

Old 01-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
SPJ
Not a helpful post (except I know who NOT to ever try and help out with a free animal again).
Killed a snake because it was sick instead of making a serious effort to try and help it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...67&page=1&pp=5

Old 01-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #3
Wilomn
How about you, thread originator? Do YOU have any you'd like to list?

Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
hhmoore
I had toyed with the idea of starting a similar thread...there were a few posts that made it to the top of my list - not because they were helpful to anybody, but due to the sheer audacity, lack of forethought, and glaring lack of self awareness displayed by the poster(s).
Not helpful ones? Too numerous to count, lol...and that doesn't even include the off-topic BOI posts that made me smile (because those are helpful, in their own way, to one that bills himself as "tired and cranky").

*edit* In all fairness, I did read a number of very helpful posts by a number of people...but since they weren't in response to information I was seeking, I considered them somewhat disqualified according to the way the the original post was phrased...I also realize that since they weren't necessarily on topics of interest to me, I would be hard pressed to come up with an example, if asked.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
not because they were helpful to anybody, but due to the sheer audacity, lack of forethought, and glaring lack of self awareness displayed by the poster.
LMAO!!! Reminds me a whole lot of some PMs that was shared with me recently.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
LMAO!!! Reminds me a whole lot of some PMs that was shared with me recently.
Ya, think????

Old 01-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Not a helpful post (except I know who NOT to ever try and help out with a free animal again).
Killed a snake because it was sick instead of making a serious effort to try and help it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...67&page=1&pp=5
Guess you didn't hear Steve, it was all a hoax. It supposedly just had some stuck shed and is now all better. I also have a chat log saved from the night that pic was taken.

Biggest "train wrecks" on the BOI of 2007 would have to go to the Bearded dragon adeno thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2333.jpg (166.6 KB, 139 views)

Old 01-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
IloveSnakes1234
Aww thanks for saving my pic....?
It wasn't a "hoax" but you can call it whatever you want.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #9
Lucille
For me the thread that stood out in a good way this year, is the one where many of you donated money, ideas and time to make sure that some kids got their playstations for Christmas.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #10
Seamus Haley
I found these- http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=110892 to be among the worst.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!