Worst, Best, Funniest, Weirdest, Date lol - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 04-21-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
dragonflyreptiles
Worst, Best, Funniest, Weirdest, Date lol

A single friend of mine came by last night in complete tears, said she had the worst date ever and after thinking about her explanation all day I began to laugh a little so here goes:

She said he picked her up at 6 and he took her to see the new movie Robots (she hated it really hated it, how dare he pick that movie) then they went to eat at Olive Garden and he didn't order for her (how dare he not order for her) this was their first date so Im not sure how he would know what she would want to eat.

Then on the way home she said she had always wanted a Lexus and couldn't afford one so he pulled over and asked her to drive (she thought this was degrading that he rubbed it in her face that he had a car she could not afford)

Now my thougt last night in her tears was well, how dare he on all 3 but then today I thought Robots, haven't seem it but supposed to be funny, a good choice for a first date with someone you really not much about, not ordering for her, if he had she would have complained that he did it wrong, the drive of the car, damn let me drive the Lexus lolol

So I started to think about my worst date and thought it would be fun to do this:

My worst date was when I was 17 and the guy (Mark was his name) pulled up in a 72 nova, all in primer, air shocks and the loud mufflers, my dad came out and said not no but h*ll no, that car won't make it home and your not going, I cried begged etc til dad finally said well you have to be back be 10 and if the car breaks down don't call me you have to walk and still make it back on time.

So we went, everything was fine til idiot decided to drag race another car on the way home, him not looking at the road but at the other car beside is with me screamign SLOOOOOW DOOOOOOWN rammed into the back of a truck going very fast and my face hit the dash, with braces, needless to say my mom just had to be out of town and I was cut up really bad in my mouth so I had to call my dad for the insurance from the hospital and lets just say it was not a pleasant night, week, month or well I still hear remember when you.........

So if you all want to post your worst date or other lol

Old 04-21-2005, 11:10 PM   #2
kare
Okay here goes...

Three years ago I went on a blind date. This is, by the way, that I meet guys over a drink or coffee, now, NEVER a meal. We met 1/2 way between our homes at an Applebee's. I was wearing a skirt and polo shirt (summer) he showed up in worn out dark blue sweatpants, an oil stained yellow polo shirt and tennis shoes that were half blown out. Oh My God. Alright, try to make this fast, stay pleasant and I'll be out of here soon, right? He ordered a salad - here's a pleasant vision, he wore a front bridge - how do I know that? because everytime lettuce was "stuck" on the roof of his mouth, he pushed it with his tongue and the teeth kept "popping" out. No hiding it behind his hand, a napkin, etc. No apology. THEN he continues talking about how he keeps his 4 sons in line. Like a dictator, they march in line when they go to a store together. How bad his exwife is, that she took all his money - but he'll make more - - did I mention he lives with his 77 year old mother????
At this point I excused myself to the bathroom. Couldn't make a brake for the door, he'd be able to cut me off. Started to call everyone I knew on my cell to call me and save me! No one answers- now, I'm banging my head on the bathroom stall - HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS WITHOUT CREATING A SCENE OR LOOKING LIKE A BITCH?
I get back to the booth. He WAS watching for my return. So he starts talking again (mind you, in the last hour and 1/2 he never asked anything about me...) and the phone rang,,,,my son. Love that boy!!!!! He was starting varsity football in a week and needed some $$ for armbands. (First game was a tournament at a college stadium - artificial turf) He's diabetic, so I'm saying;" It's ok, Dan. Keep calm. If you have to call an ambulance otherwise, I'll be home in 15 minutes. Just check your blood sugar." He's going - "What are you talking about?" I said I'd call him back once I'm in the car, everything will be okay. Then I excused myself from the table, left $ to cover more than my bill, and took off.
I called Dan back and found out he was close to the shopping area I was in and told him where to meet me. I went to an ATM and pulled out $100. Gave it to him, told him I'd explain the behavior later, and said to get whatever he needed. When his buddies dropped him off at home, later, his first words were "What was that all about?" Needless to say, we had a good laugh.
Kare

Old 04-22-2005, 01:29 PM   #3
Lucille
Hmmm, no true confessions here, I have had some pretty weird dates but they are not for current publication, lol....

HOWEVER I would be more than happy to list what I think **FUTURE** dates in those categories might comprise:

Worst possible date: Waking up in the morning with Anaconda Al lying next to me

Best possible date: Going somewhere simple but elegant, perhaps a seashore walk at dawn ending up at an upscale bakery and breakfasting on warm croissants, brie and coffee, and realizing that I have found someone I Really Like

Funniest possible date: Opening the door to my hotel room at Daytona and finding the hotel has made an error and booked my room to some Very Cute Guy who has 500 snakes he is trying to hide from the management and we have to decide what to do because I booked the room first.

Weirdest possible date: Meeting some of the people on the board at a convention and realizing that they are just as weird in Real Life as they are on the board here.....

Old 04-22-2005, 03:20 PM   #4
kare
lucille said:
Weirdest possible date: Meeting some of the people on the board at a convention and realizing that they are just as weird in Real Life as they are on the board here.....

HMMMMMMMM-
Maybe we should all meet up??? Anyone going to the NARBC in Chicago come October????

Kare

Old 04-23-2005, 09:44 AM   #5
mycurlylocks
Date? What's that?
Heck, it's been so long, I don't even remember my worst date!

Good idea Wendy, everyone should have fun with this thread!

Old 04-23-2005, 12:24 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycurlylocks
Date? What's that?
Heck, it's been so long, I don't even remember my worst date!

Good idea Wendy, everyone should have fun with this thread!

Old 05-03-2005, 07:29 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kare
lucille said:

HMMMMMMMM-
Maybe we should all meet up??? Anyone going to the NARBC in Chicago come October????

Kare
I just can NOT imagine **WHAT** might happen if a roomful of Fauna denizens met at a convention party; I think it might be dangerous, sort of like the 'critical mass' idea in radioactivity, lol...
The world would never be the same.....

Old 05-03-2005, 07:43 AM   #8
kare
Rotflmao

All the more reason to do it, Lucille. All the more reason!

Kare

Old 05-10-2005, 07:43 AM   #9
Lucille
....................Daytona!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!