Snake House - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
ssshane
Snake House

Hi everyone. I thought I had started a thread about this, but I can not find it anywhere. So here is an update,.

Now to finish the inside. Working on the wiring and outlets now.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
Looks awesome!! Lucky guy Shane!

Old 06-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
mechnut450
looks nice guessing about a 12x12 building ? I want one but until I own land it can't happen. Plus I would need a larger one cause between the racks and room to move around in side I need at least a 2 car garage bay lol.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
hhmoore
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=155394
(sorry, lol, I'd seen the pics before, so it was sort of a mini-mission to find the thread)

Old 02-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
ssshane
After another break (AKA DEER SEASON) as well as I had to take some time to myself to make sure I was going to stick with the hobby I love, I am back focusing on The Shack. I am hoping with 1 or 2 more days work I can move the snakes in.

Wish me luck!

Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
born2ride#56
Looks good cant wait to see it finished! What did the drywall/electrical/insallation run you? I have a 12x15 tuff shed im looking into turning into a room also!

Old 02-19-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
Mikkwa
Really nice, I have plans to add a portable building onto my living room sometime next yr. to move most of my snakes into. I especially will need the room for my large snake enclosures.

Your snake house is coming together really well. Look forward to the finished pics with the snakes enjoying your efforts!

Old 02-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
ssshane
I finished the walls today. I am hoping to put the vinyl floor down tomorrow. I found a very nice remnant today, already cut to size. If I get the floor down tomorrow, the snakes may be going in tomorrow night!

Old 03-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
ssshane
I put the flooring down today.

I had to hang the banner!

I will be moving the snakes in tomorrow, right AFTER the UNC vs Duke game. GO HEELS!

Old 03-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #10
Cristie
looking good were will have ours done next weekend... the price of insulation is a killer our building is a 14x24 it will hold four 12-41qt racks one 120 shoe boxes rack 4x8 rodent/feeder room with a six 2x3x6 cages and a lrg conner cage for who knows what we will get lol then will have a lrg incubater by the desk. never ending is it will post ours wants its done i hope lol

Marc & Cristie
Medusa Reptiles
Winfield,Ks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!