Fauna Members in the Military - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
harveysherps
Fauna Members in the Military

I Love our military. It is the greatest one in the world. I will not be bashed over my feelings. Our military is saving lives everyday and lossing them everyday. If you can't just post something nice about the military and go on with it don't post anything. I would like to Thank all military members and non members who are in the military or serving in our military. The ones who are in Irag I pray for you everyday. I hope you can all come home soon. I don't care why you are serving. All I care about is that they know we are pulling for them. NO matter how unpopular the war is. THANK YOU FOR SACRIFICING YOU LIVES FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE FREE. MAYBE THIS POST WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE. This thread is for people serious about expressing their appreciation. Not to find a reason to disagree with me.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I have and always will be thankful and grateful to the military members who protect me, my family and my way of life.

I am a bit uncomfortable with the end of your post though~ while I am sure you had only the best of intentions......the end of the post gives the implication that if you don't get a response in this thread from every person who reads this post that the ones who do not respond are not appreciative of the sacrifices the military make for us. It reminds me of the email spam I get EVERY HOUR telling me if I care about something (God, the Military, you name it) that I have to pass on the spam or I'm a bad person who just does not care. I never pass those on. I don't like the implication.

I hope any military members who read this thread recognise that and are not disheartened if there are not a dozen responses.

We do appreciate you~ Harveysherps sentiment is shared by many more of us than will likely respond to this thread.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
harveysherps
I was trying to do something nice for the Military Members. That is all. Never mind because the negative thoughts carried over by you have ruined that opportunity.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:25 PM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I'm sorry you feel that way. I wasn't trying to ruin your positive thoughts. Wow~ I must have much more influence than I ever imagined.....Little old me cautioning against the end of your post that implied others had to respond to your thread or they did not feel any gratitude to the military members caused you to delete your lovely sentiment and replace it with nastiness?

I ruined your appreciation of the military?
I'm very sorry you feel that way. It's really a shame.....because the beginning of your post was a lovely sentiment. Too bad you erased it and replaced it with that bile.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #5
CurtisF
I will always love and respect our boys and women in the military. Disagreeing about how, why, and all that other garbage may change with each person, but I and I'm sure most if not ALL (except for the lame asshole on the news here or there) are as equally sentimental. If you do not then I feel very sorry for you. They deserve our utmost respect.

Old 07-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well....you sure are friendly with that edit button. You do understand that is for typos not so you can change the content of your post every 30 minutes right? My posts now make little sence, and I rather resent the implication that I "Bashed" you for supporting the military. I will not change the content of my posts however. I consider what your doing rude and irresponsible. If you had the balls to type something out......leave it for the world to see, don't sneak in and edit out the content later.

I am very pleased to see you've gone ahead and decided that my caution did not destroy your support of the military or cause you to just leave as you indicated in the deleted segments of your posts. I see you also went ahead and removed the profanity (nice for you that only I saw it and I don't use the power to give out points isn't it?) and the invitation that we could stuff your $25....where was it? Meanwhile.....go ahead and edit your post again......I'm sure if you keep it up till you'll annoy someone who actually will issue points over it.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
CurtisF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well....you sure are friendly with that edit button. You do understand that is for typos not so you can change the content of your post every 30 minutes right? My posts now make little sence, and I rather resent the implication that I "Bashed" you for supporting the military. I will not change the content of my posts however. I consider what your doing rude and irresponsible. If you had the balls to type something out......leave it for the world to see, don't sneak in and edit out the content later.

I am very pleased to see you've gone ahead and decided that my caution did not destroy your support of the military or cause you to just leave as you indicated in the deleted segments of your posts. I see you also went ahead and removed the profanity (nice for you that only I saw it and I don't use the power to give out points isn't it?) and the invitation that we could stuff your $25....where was it? Meanwhile.....go ahead and edit your post again......I'm sure if you keep it up till you'll annoy someone who actually will issue points over it.
I saw it as well, so I can back you up on that claim.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #8
harveysherps
I have not gotten a very warm reception from Fauna. I just figured you were like the rest and went off like an idiot. After some of the abuse I have received . It has made me a little edgey. I shouldn't have done that. I swear I am just trying to be helpful. But everytime I get shot down. You 2 atleast responded. I have had to apologize for my actions a lot in the last few days. You know how you can pick at a dog on a chain and he will get mean. Well I am starting to understand the dogs point of veiw. This phrase is starting to lose it meaning. I am sorry for doing that post after you posted. I can see your not half as bad as some. I am the problem. That is why I am leaving the fauna site. I really never thought I was that bad of a person until I got on this site. But my eyes are open so . I am getting out of the fauna scene. You will not have to worry about my being an ass to you again. I am Sorry if I offended you both.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:51 AM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
And remember only two defining forces have ever
offered to die for you,

Jesus Christ

and the American Soldier.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #10
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveysherps
I have not gotten a very warm reception from Fauna. I just figured you were like the rest and went off like an idiot. After some of the abuse I have received . It has made me a little edgey. I shouldn't have done that. I swear I am just trying to be helpful. But everytime I get shot down. You 2 atleast responded. I have had to apologize for my actions a lot in the last few days. You know how you can pick at a dog on a chain and he will get mean. Well I am starting to understand the dogs point of veiw. This phrase is starting to lose it meaning. I am sorry for doing that post after you posted. I can see your not half as bad as some. I am the problem. That is why I am leaving the fauna site. I really never thought I was that bad of a person until I got on this site. But my eyes are open so . I am getting out of the fauna scene. You will not have to worry about my being an ass to you again. I am Sorry if I offended you both.
I don't think you need to leave this site as there are a lot of good people here. Perhaps just a suggestion of re-reading what you are about to post and making sure it comes off in the manner that you intended it to.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!