2005 Triple Het Moonglow for sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
Griz
2005 Triple Het Moonglow for sale or trade

Ok, my children are just crushed that Daddy is allergic to cats therefore what we do have is confined to the barn. However, we ran across a type of cat called a Sphynx that is hairless and does not bother my allergies. So, Daddy is no longer in a situation where I can't use my allergies as an excuse!

So, with that in mind, I have a 2005 Triple Het Moonglow (Hypo het albino het anery) produced by Mike Bell. I purchased a 1.1 pair from him and am keeping the male. The female will still need at least another year to be at breeding size according to my standards, possible 2 years. She's beautiful and I can get pictures of her over the weekend. With Moonglows averaging $6500+ you have a very real possibility of making a large amount of money on this transaction!

Right now, on Kingsnake there are 2006 animals listed at $1600+. My price is $1750 for a 2005 animal. You will gain a full year over what is being released right now!!

I will trade for a Sphynx kitten or young cat but there will probably be some additional cash involved on your side as these can be purchased starting at $1000. Feel free to either reply here or PM me with offers.

Bob
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread