WANTED----- INFO ON COATIMUNDI OR TAME COATIMUNDI FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
mus1cizmythang
Lightbulb WANTED----- INFO ON COATIMUNDI OR TAME COATIMUNDI FOR SALE

I am looking for a coatimundi and I would like to know your price and where you are located..
I am willing to go just about anywhere in TX or some parts of Arkansas or OK

Also, if you have any information on coatimundis or personal experiences with them that would be great!!

I need a loving, tame coatimundi that loves attention because we have a family of 5 and alot of friends come over and want to play with our pets
(Would coatimundis be suitable for this or is this not our type of pet?)

any information regarding coatimundis you can leave me a message here or email me at mus1cizmythang@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
shelly391966
Coatimundi

Hello mus1cizmythang

If your looking to buy a coati you need to get one as a baby so you and your family can bond with it, coatis dont do well going from family to family and it takes a while for them to get used to new people when you get an older coati. So i would get a baby if you think alot of people are going to try and play with your coati because and older one will bite someone and they have very good teeth. I have known of them going to the bone when they bite. Just do alot of research on them before you buy they take alot of time and understanding so if you have never been around one read all you can on them. I hope this helps.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
animallover12
i just love cutis and cant find where to locate them where will they be sold ussualy?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread