Any word on Chico Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Biggeral
Question Any word on Chico Reptiles?

I was just wondering if anybody new if he was ok? Thank you.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
ninja06900
yea I just got a f pastel and she has the best feeding response she will eat what ever I dangle in front of her head and take it in seconds. and has the best colors I have ever seen on a normal pastel. and he has kept up to date with me on her and seems to love every update I send him. and belive me he gets to here just as much as i know about her. and still has time to read and reply to everything I say. by far the best purchase I have made yet.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
sillyakasha
Thumbs up for Jay. I got a female spider ball from him, and she's been simply the best eater in the house. I'd buy from him again.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
zoemeow
I got a '07 male pastel and a '08 spider female from Jay earlier this week, and I am absolutely delighted with them. They came shipped in an insulated box with air holes, each in their own bag, and clear instructions on the outside of the box for the FedEx carrier to be careful with it. They are both beautiful and healthy. I fed the female today and she took a F/T rat pup immediately (definitely lives up to the description of her great feeding response). The whole process of purchasing them was very easy. Jay responded to every email promptly and seems very interested in the well-being of the snakes. Overall, buying from him was a great experience, and I would highly recommend Chico Reptiles.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #5
Maki
Great Seller!

I purchased a hypo female BP from Jay at Chico Reptiles and am very pleased with the transaction. I found Jay to be very professional and honest, and the BP was as nice or nicer than I'd expected. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and would do business with him again.

Thanks, Jay!

Maki Goskowicz
www.PacificCoastReptiles.com

Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
PONCHO R.
Thumbs up

Jay from Chico Reptiles is a great guy to do business with, and he got some amazing animals.
If I ever need a ball python, he will be the first person I will contact.
He is honest, professional and a very good friend.

Alfonso Rodriguez

Old 09-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
s1rena
just bought an awesome looking female pastel ball python... super healthy! great prices, best costumer service ever! he will reply promptly to any question!
Jason is so kind and patient and before i knew the snake arrived, he was already asking how were everything going!

Thank you very much Jay!!!

Old 08-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
Melinda
I purchased a pastel female from Jay and I am very happy. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!