Albino Banded Water Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
MostlyMorphs
Albino Banded Water Snakes

i have 6 pairs of baby albino water snakes they will be sold as individuals or pairs in the next few days... all feeding on unscented pinkies from rodentpro.com born 6/27/08 to albino male and female adults

can be seen along with video footage at

www.myspace.com/mostlymorphs

Males $500.00 each
Females $450.00 each
$900.00 pair

free overnight shipping via fedex cash, checks or money orders only... no paypal... personal checks will need to clear prior to shipping...

mostlymorphsherps@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
MostlyMorphs
correction: SALE!!!

Any orders placed prior to friday september 5th will get the following deal

males $425.00
females $400.00
Pairs $750.00

plus shipping $50 overnight to your door.. live arrival guarantee

all have fed over a dozen times all on unscented pinkies, all have shed at least twice...

i also have one lone female that has some slight kinking in her tail, past the cloaca so it should not hinder breeding that will sell for $325.oo plus shipping...

payment plans are acceptable with 20% down.. we will feed and care for them as our own until payment is made in full... no cash refunds only credit towards another purchase unless the fault lies with us (unable to provide the animal to you) in wich case full refund will be given...

and it wasnt 6 pair i have, it was 3 pair, 6 total and one loan female... any questions please feel free to contact me at 732-670-5160 or email mostlymorphsherps@gmail.com or jsinur7@aol.com

if there is no immediate answer please leave a message and your call will be returned ASAP... Thanks for your time

We are not desperate to sell and actually want to keep them for the breeding project, but will part with a few, so as of september 5th, all prices will go back to normal... Thanks again

Russell Munger
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
MostlyMorphs
pics

pics!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
MostlyMorphs
a few more

a few more: for more please check out www.myspace.com/mostlymorphs

heres some
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
MostlyMorphs
for anyone unfamiliar with water snake care, there is a common misconception that they need large water areas even filtered etc... this is untrue.. they are kept in the same way as any other colubrid... just as you would keep a kingsnake or a gartersnake, watersnakes need no special setups at all... a large water bowl is appreciated, but not really neccessary... they feed quite readily on rodents as soon as they are switched over wich all will be prior to shipping... no special lighting or heating is required, but they do appreciate a basking spot as will you since they look spectacular sunning themselves on a fake little tree... they are quite docile once they realize you aren't trying to make them prey... i handle them all easily and without ever being bit... they will flatten and puff up but thats a common reaction to your intial contact with them... the only time they appear to be aggresive is during feeding time in wich case they will sometimes leap at the food or your hand eagerly trying to feed.. females get quite impressive in size and girth and look like little copperheads or mocassins when they flatten out their heads and bodies...personally i find them to be amazing pets and very impressive to others... great topic of conversation... people are very often impressed by them in person... another interesting feature of the albinos is their ability to change shade depending on how they are feeling... only other snakes i can recall changing color (not like a chameleon or anything, just darkness) is boa constrictors that get dark when agitated or uncomfortable... these albinos quite often range from bright pink to purple to brown depending on temps and full bellies... i find that very interesting... all pics are under normal flourescent lights and many of the pics of the father you will see he is many different colors... it's not different lighting or camera tricks, its actually what he looks like at different times... i was suprised when i got him as a baby as he showed up looking like a tootsie roll, and the next day he was bright pink... it's nothing you can really see happen.. its not fast like a chameleon, but you will notice them being different colors day by day... all in all a very cool pet and a very awesome project for anyone that wants to have something different and still new and in its infancy... my male i have had for about 6 years now and my female that had this litter came from scott felzer of www.albinogartersnakes.com THANKS SCOTT!!! anyways, im blabbing... any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime you like... happy herping to all...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
MostlyMorphs
Thumbs up last pics for this ad

last pics for this ad
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #7
MostlyMorphs
WOW THANKS ALL

WOW THANKS ALL:

What an amazing response to this offer... Thanks so much to all for your orders... since we got such an overwhealming response to the sale price we decided to offer one more pair (as a pair or as individuals) at the sale price till sept 5th before they go back up... 2 pairs are already sold, so now there are only 2 pair left and the lone female...

thanks again all...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #8
MostlyMorphs
bumpp
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2008, 03:03 AM   #9
memnoch1970
lmfao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread