Mitch Allen, Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Nanci
Mitch Allen, Good Guy!

I bought a gorgeous Rosy Boa from Mitch Allen at the Daytona show. This animal is in perfect health and has fed twice for me with no problems. In an unrelated matter, Mitch was a font of information on problem-feeding hatchlings. I appreciate the price break since I spent half my mortgage payment to buy this snake! Mitch provided contact information in the event I need further information, and for when I seek out a mate for my boa.

Nanci LeVake

Old 09-13-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
WJS Herps
Agree 100%

I purchased a pair of River Road GBKs from Mitch at the show in 2007. He represented them honestly as not yet feeding, but assured me he had not had trouble getting babies to feed from the particular pair producing them. Sure enough, I got them to feed with minimal trouble. He also assisted me with background information on the bloodline. I only wish he had more locality specific GBKs as he was such a pleasure to deal with (and terrific prices to boot).

Bill Smoot

Old 09-13-2008, 07:44 AM   #3
Nanci
Actually, this is how I met Mitch in the first place; a friend was referred to him as the place to buy a kingsnake she was looking for, mex mex I think, and he didn't have any, but knew someone else who did (one of which my friend ended up buying) so he walked us over to that booth, and as we snake-shopped, Mitch discussed at length with my friend how to get stubborn GBK hatchlings to feed. A _very_ helpful person. Super nice guy.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
TriangleReptiles
I just bought my 7th Thayeri from Mitch (along with 2 alterna) and all of Mith'c animals are top-notch. His service is great, and he is just an all-around good guy. You can't go wrong with Mitch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!