GREAT GUYS TO LEARN FROM!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2003, 01:08 PM   #1
Smurfie1117331
GREAT GUYS TO LEARN FROM!!!!!

I would like to take this oppurtunity to personally thank Chris Moeller (KrystalKreations) and Neil Gubitz (Snake Pit) for all their help. I am new to Fauna and with the lack of knowledge I have to sell, trade etc.... These two men have taking not only their valuable time to answer my questions and concerns, but to guide me in the right direction.

I would highly recommend anyone who wants quality reptiles to deal with these two gentlemen.

Thank you Chris and Neil. I hope to do business with you both in the future!

Old 01-10-2003, 07:07 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Tiffany.... You're too much.... this really wasn't necessary, although I truly thank you for doing so, but, that's the joy of this site for me.... I get to help people without half the world knowing about it.... unless someone, like yourself, posts it.... it was my pleasure!!

If any of you folks are going to be in JACKSONVILLE, FL, this weekend.... come to The Fairgrounds and see the Reptile Show!.... Also, stop at my tables and say hi!.... I'll be there with Rick Leverock, of "R.A.L. Reptiles".... we are going to have some of the nicest stuff around.... Albino Boas, Cherry-Red Surinames, Womas, Hypo Boas Het/ Albino, Jurassic Milks, Striped Irian Jayas, etc., etc., etc.!.... It should be a great show!.... SEEYA THERE!!

....Neil

Old 01-11-2003, 12:39 AM   #3
cathys
I must put my .02 in... Neil is a Wonderful Guy and Very Successful as a Business Man!!!!! Great Sense of Humor and Exceptional Knowledge in the field of Reptiles!!!! He has been a Great help to me as well as I'm sure he's been to Most Anyone he talks to!!!! Two Thumbs Up for Neil!!! Thanks so Much!!!!!
Cathy Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!