Calico male and TW blueline female for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
geckos70
Calico male and TW blueline female for sale

Please no tire kickers.
Well this guy was sold pending payment but the buyer was not able to secure their funding. So, I am re-posting him. He is and has been paired to a female for the past few months. Currently the female continues to swell, is perched on the cooler side of the enclosure and is off food. The female just ovulated on 10/08/08 and can be seen at this link.This male will be available after ovulation takes place probably in the next few weeks. He is healthy and doing well but my main reason for selling him is my interest in designers is not what it used to be, so he would be better served in someones collection who has a huge interest in established bloodlines. Additionally, GMax's calico line has repeatedly shown consistent results with different females when compared to most higher end bloodlines.The male is one of four living offspring from Greg's Computer Chondro x Hershey pairing in 2005, which makes him a half sib to Calico Jr.

photo taken 10/14 Outside with a flash

He is priced according to his age, appearance, and his bloodline (ie he is an investment quality animal with a solid consistent pedigree, and he is at breeding age) and therefore he is probably priced higher than what the average keeper has to invest in a single animal...With that said please serious inquiries only. In skilled hands he could likely sire another clutch this year, which would be able to easily cover the initial investment. I am not looking for long term payment plans but I may honor a short term plan with a sizable nonrefundable deposit and a detailed payment schedule. He is priced at $12.5k plus shipping

The next animal is a Terry Phillip female from TW blueline. She is around 2.5 years old and growing nicely. She currently weighs 500g. Thanks to all who replied but she is sold pending payment.

Photo taken outside 10/14 with flash

Photo taken 10/14 outside without flash

For more info please email me at geckos70@hotmail.com .
International shipping maybe an option.

Thanks for looking
Michael
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread