For Sale Getting out of Corns - my loss is your gain - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
h0mersimps0n
Getting out of Corns - my loss is your gain

Alas, my career has completely bumped my ability to persue my hobby any further. I was planning on working on a striped amber project but won't have time to cross my male amber with my female triple het. Whoever picks those two up will definitely have fun playing with that combination.

I have four cornsnakes, FIVE 20gal long reptile tanks (i.e. sliding/locking lids) AND a home-made wooden stand with pull out drawers.

Not totally sure where to start with prices so:
**All prices are OBO**

Hand-made wooden enclosure with pull-out drawers (includes lights, timers, power strip): $450

MALE Adult Hypo Stripe: $100

FEMALE adolescent TRIPLE HET (stripe, hypo, caramel) normal: $125

*CORRECTION*MALE Kathy Love Miami: $150

MALE adolescent AMBER: $125

The more you buy the more discounts you get.

Pickup or meet-ups within 60 miles of 21030
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
harleydan1956
maryland..ugh

Wish you still lived where you used to, I'd be talking to you about a couple of them. Trust me folks, he has Great animals, wish he hadn't moved.

Dan

Old 01-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
h0mersimps0n
As always thanks for the kind words Dan!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
kaleidoscales
Your enclosure is awesome...I wish I could buy that or make one..I would love the slide out drawers..beautiful amber and hypo stripe corns too...

Old 01-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
kaleidoscales
How did you make the pull out drawers? I am sure with all the equipment too it is well worth the money I just cant afford it...someone is going to be very happy with it..

Old 01-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
h0mersimps0n
just bought a pair of drawer tracks at Lowes- very cheap, very easy and screwed them into the shelves we made. Slide like butta...
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
KJUN
Are the colors of this snake in the above image true-to-life: FEMALE Kathy Love Miami: $150? Thanks,
KJ

Old 01-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
h0mersimps0n
I know I said OBO but I am super firm on the $150 for the Kathy Love Miami *MALE*:

I mis-labled the Miami as female when it is a MALE - I sold the female last fall. Sorry about that.

Here is a second picture, she is a PERFECT SILVER with a PERFECT ORANGE - most miami phases are silver and RED which I hate. I absolutely pestered Kathy to find me the newborns that she thought had the greatest chance of growing up to be orange and she did a great job despite no guarentees.

Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #9
KJUN
Thanks for the response, but I don't need a male right now. I was also actually hoping the snake (when I thought it was a female) had more red in real life since I actually prefer the color you dislike. Regardless, I need my Miami's to have ovaries.

Thank you,
KJ

Old 01-31-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
tomb9712
Interested in the triple het and the male hypo stripe what kind of deal could you make on the pair? Pm or email me thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread