Trade My four king/milk snakes for ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
Landon Johnson
My four king/milk snakes for ?

I am new here - have been over on KS.com and indigosforever.org until I found this place.

I have:

1.0 Knoblochi '04 proven breeder
1.0 speckled king about 16" long
0.0.1 sinaloan, anery or ghost? yearling
0.0.1 calking albino yearling, mean little monster

Open to the most interesting even trade - looking for a larger adult COLUBRID snake (no boas or pythons) in trade.

These guys all just ate - will take pics after a day or so; available upon request.

Nothing really special about these snakes - if I can get a large, friendly generic adult colubrid in trade I will be happy. Interested in alterna, pits, rat snakes, select kings. I am looking for temperament more than uniqueness or appearance (although these things don't hurt...)

What do you have that you'd be willing to trade for a group of decent looking but fairly generic snakes?

Thanks,

Landon Johnson
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
evilcowboy420
I am about to buy a Yellow Rat on the 1st I can trade you. I live in NY Rome to be exact. I am also picking up a albino corn. Let me know which one you would be willing to trade for. But I will definately take those 4 for the rat snake. The guy I am buying from said it has a yellow belly with a gold top. It's a bit snippy but a beautiful snake. After I get him I can get pics of him. He said he was about 6 ft. So it is an adult. about 6 years old he said.

But let me know between the rat and corn.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
ratman66
i have a great looking male 4-5 ft. okee corn snake tame as a baby i would trade if interested let me know

Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
evilcowboy420
Any news on this because I am about to go pick up the snake tommorrow. I need to know if I should buy the rat or not.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Landon Johnson
reply to cowboy420

Quite honestly I am looking for a snake with a good temperament for my daughter to 'start' with - she is 6. A rat who is a bit nippy I don't think will work for me.

But thanks for the offer...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
Landon Johnson
Sorry for the screwwup I thought I had only posted a couple of pines over in that forum a year or so ago... didn't realize I'd come over to kingsnakes!

I'm glad you posted that though because the pictures of three of the snakes are there. I would have to borrow a camera to get current pics but they basically look the same.

Someone took offense to my posting pictures of the snakes eating so if that sort of thing offends you don't click the link!

After getting a bunch of lo-ball offers I just held on to them and I really don't want to go through that again so I am just looking to trade some or all of them for a friendly snake that is large enough (5-6 feet) so that he/she won't get away from a 6-year-old as easily. I had a pine snake that she was afraid of - not that it bit her or struck, but a pit can be pretty intimidating to a six-year-old.

I am inclined to look carefully at the Okeetee that was offered above, but I would like to see a pic if you have one; if you want me to borrow a camera and take pics of the anery please ask and I'll make arrangements this week.

Thanks

LJ
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
ratman66
hi if you'll email me at mymeadow66@yahoo.com i can send you some pics he's agreat snake for kids just let me know soon have someone interested in him but i love the kings would like to se more pics and i don't mind them feeding if buying a snake you would think someone would want to see it eat lol

Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
evilcowboy420
How bout a nice albino corn. When I say nice its temperment is really good. its about 5 feet and this snake I have put my hand into its feeding box when it was hungry and it noticed my hand and didn't strike. this was after I had handled a gerbil even. Anyhow let me know my email is evilcowboy@gmail.com

Honestly this snake is a good snake. I would also consider giving you a male ball python. But its a normal 09 baby CB. Take your pick . Both snakes are very good and I have never been bitten by either one. oddly enough the only snake that has ever bitten my has been a king lol.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
ratman66
hey just wanted to know if you got the pics of the corn if interested let me know i can get you some better pics sorry thats all i had at the momet

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread