SOLD!! Young Male Philippine Sailfin Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
s4sainz
Young Male Philippine Sailfin Dragon

Available is one young, yearling sized, Hydrosaurus Pustulatus "Male", the other juvie was SOLD. This little gem, is just amazing, his colors are starting to intensify with every shed. He is in the middle of a shed in these pics, i will upload some more updated pics shortly after he sheds out.
I hand picked this guy myself because of his colors, very high BLUE, and will just intensify with age. I have had the opportunity to own quite a few pustulatus and he is by far the bluest "juvie" i have ever obtained. He is missing a very small portion of his tail (about an inch of tail is missing), he has NO NOSE RUB, all his digits, and NO SCARS.
His Temperament is just amazing, for the most part he is very docile, and even lets you pet him inside his enclosure along with hand feeding him without budging, he definitely is not aggressive.
He is just amazing, im selling him because i have a few others, no need for too many males.
My price is FIRM "non negotiable", i am in no rush to move this guy
$650 plus shipping Get him while you can the last one sold quick
Trades will be considered (trade in value is $900)
Boa Morphs/Ball Morphs/ Leachianus Geckos

Shipping is Mon-Wed, Via Fedex Priority Overnight, Direct signature must be obtained to ensure live arrival.
Paypal and Money Orders are Accepted
Live arrival is guaranteed except on shipments delayed or mishandled by carrier.
DOA claims must be made within 24 hours.
I can not Guarantee live arrival on temperatures under 40 degrees and over 90 degrees
thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
dragonhoit
wild caught or captive born?

Old 04-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
BeastlySasquatch
Philippines does not export so im guessing its cbb

Old 04-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
s4sainz
BUMP.............surprisingly this beauty is still available, he was Captive Breed by a big breeder out of state, thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
s4sainz
He's in the middle of a shed, I know everyone says this but seriously came does not show his true colors. He has ALL his fingers n fingernails

His blue coloring is starting to set in more now, he's showing his true colors, remember he's still a juvie and is only gunna get bluer.

Sailfin is coming out

Nice and Fat, very Docile

Missing maybe an inch of tail

Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
s4sainz
He's getting Bluer every passing day, i will end up keeping him if he doesnt sell the next couple weeks, he's gunna be bluer than my others.

This guy is gunna be a stunner..............

Contact User Check User
Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
s4sainz
Payment is Pending...................................
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!