For Sale 1.0 Carplott *$200 + SHIPPING* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
TannersPythons
1.0 Carplott *$200 + SHIPPING*

He is a Coastal Carpet Python x Macklot's Python. He is super tame, and he's actually the first male in existence. He was produced by NERD. He is about 8 foot. Eats great, but goes off feed during winter, which is normal. He does have a scraped up lip, but it's very minor, and is in the process of healing.

$200 + SHIPPING!!!!!! I would like to trade for amplifiers and speakers, or a mixer (DJing kind) and herping equipment.

I am experienced with shipping. I ship through ShipYourReptiles.com. I offer a 24-hour Live Arrival Guaruntee if signed upon arrival. *Becauese SYR doesn't ship snakes anymore, I'm shipping through UPS and FedEx

I accept Paypal, Money Orders, and of course, cold, hard cash.

*Third pic is his lip, as you can see, just scabbed up, and healing. Should be gone by his next shed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Harpy254
Wow... never would have expected a coastalxMacky... quite interesting.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
Yaz23
Why dont you shoot a pic of his wound? Is it infected or something?

Old 04-18-2010, 01:55 AM   #4
TannersPythons
I definitely will take a pic, and no, it's not infected. I should have a picture up in a few minutes
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Yaz23
Thanks for posting a pic, how did that happen? Are you sure thats not mouth rot at all, have you opened his mouth to check...?

Old 04-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
TannersPythons
I am 100% Positive it's not mouth rot. The inside of his mouth is fine. In his old cage(I built it) , he would squeeze his head inbetween the door and the frame, but I have since fixed that problem.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
Yaz23
Oh ok cool, gorgeous snake I have to admit. I wish you lived closer to me I'd at least go take a look at him. I have no idea what I'd do with him but it would be an interesting snake to own. Good luck with your sale. If you come to Orlando anytime shoot me a PM.

Old 04-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #8
TannersPythons
alright, definitely! Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
TannersPythons
BUMPPPP
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
TannersPythons
Just ate for me, great feeding response! Once again, puppy tame, an all around great pet, and/or breeder! He would throw some awesome babies!++
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!