Feeder Snakes and Geckos Wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 10:11 PM   #1
desertrat427
Feeder Snakes and Geckos Wanted

Looking for someone back east or somewhere,that has acces to neonate snakes,or small snakes i.e. ring necks,etc ive been using night snakes and shovelnose, so something similar in size would be great looking for up to 100 or so,also need common the geckos.something similar to Western Banded Gecko,i have some snakes that wont take rodent yet,and would like to stock up.these can be live or fresh killed,fresh road fatalities.I will freeze them for later.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2004, 01:30 AM   #2
robin d.
in AZ do you have earth snakes? they kinda look like big earth worms LOL adults are like 8 inches and the size of an earth worm... from time to time we gather some up and send them to a friend who has some coral snakes that love them!!! you might want to email some of the large corn breeders and see if you can buy off them any deformities and what not it might be a way to find a good source

Old 04-19-2004, 02:57 PM   #3
spikedsparkles
anoles

do they except anoles? I have hundreds of them around here that i could get for you. my email is scaredbatboy@hotmail.com

Old 05-11-2004, 09:57 PM   #4
Derekg
Thumbs up Re: Feeder Snakes and Geckos Wanted

Hello My name is Derek G. I have 2 lepoard geckos i have been lookin gto get rid of for a while because i just dont have time to take care of them any more. One of them is about 1 year,2months old and the other is 2 years,1month old. They are graet pets very tame do not bite,very good with kidsd or adults,th ey have very pretty coats but it slighly changes every year. One of them is a high yellow tangerine jungle phase lepaord gecko which i which i paid $150 for and has a retail value of $200and the other is close to original but is a high yellow tangerine also which i paid $75 for and has a retail value of $115. so give me a call at (985-796-0467) remeber i am in a central pacific time zone so check my time before calling. I am asking $130 for them that pric eincludes both the geckos mentioned. IM trying to sell them by this Fri so R>S>V>P> very quickly thanx if am do not answer my phone leave me a message the phone you can call no matter what time it is is my cell 985-630-5908 if i dont answer that leave a message wit ur # my answering machine for my cellphone willl say Hello? Who is this?...then leave a message

thnx and i hope u will want them

Old 05-11-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
Derekg
Warning! Re: Feeder Snakes and Geckos Wanted

Hello My name is Derek G. I have 2 lepoard geckos i have been lookin gto get rid of for a while because i just dont have time to take care of them any more. One of them is about 1 year,2months old and the other is 2 years,1month old. They are graet pets very tame do not bite,very good with kidsd or adults,th ey have very pretty coats but it slighly changes every year. One of them is a high yellow tangerine jungle phase lepaord gecko which i which i paid $150 for and has a retail value of $200and the other is close to original but is a high yellow tangerine also which i paid $75 for and has a retail value of $115. so give me a call at (985-796-0467) remeber i am in a central pacific time zone so check my time before calling. I am asking $130 for them that pric eincludes both the geckos mentioned. IM trying to sell them by this Fri so R>S>V>P> very quickly thanx if am do not answer my phone leave me a message the phone you can call no matter what time it is is my cell 985-630-5908 if i dont answer that leave a message wit ur # my answering machine for my cellphone willl say Hello? Who is this?...then leave a message

thnx and i hope u will want them

Old 05-14-2004, 04:39 AM   #6
actorstuntman
willing to trade

Michael S.Bryant actorstuntman mbryant60@yahoo.com

Willing to trade garters for breeds you've been using as feeders.
Like the 3 kinds you mentioned. mbryant60@yahoo.com

Old 05-18-2004, 04:31 AM   #7
actorstuntman
2 feeder garters

Michael S.Bryant actorstuntman mbryant60@yahoo.com

2 feeder garters,1 foot long apiece.Tails are bobed off.I can't tell if it's a coincidence,or a birth defect.So I can't breed them and I can't release them. mbryant60@yahoo.com

Old 07-04-2004, 05:47 PM   #8
Michael Fedzen
Hey there,

Just incase you did not know, it is NOT smart to use ringneck snakes as feeder food! Many people in the U.S. have used ringnecks as feeder food before and I bet many people would tell you it is best that you don't. I have heard of many different species of snakes eating ringnecks, then regurgitating them, then dying about an hour later. House Snakes, Kingsnakes, Milk Snakes, Racers, etc. Anyway I would put it, it's just not smart. I'll sell you some small feeder snakes like northern browns or garters. Or possibly trade for a regal ringneck snake.
Michael

My Email

Michael's Place

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread