Insane Boa Package one of a kind Deal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
floridaboy85
Insane Boa Package one of a kind Deal

Here is the deal, I'm moving and getting out of boas at the same time, so they've got to go. I would like to move them NOW, even if that means taking a big hit in the pocket. So best option is to offer up every snake I have (ALL BOAS), plus the cages, pluse the heat and thermostats and everything else I have for an insane price. Problem is Shipping would cost a ton so I would have to sell them locally which would limit my customer range. So the answer is I rent a nice big Ford or Chevy truck and drive them to your house, and I'm willing to make a road trip out of it. So if you live in the Southast, Northeast, Midwest, Great Lake states, or Texas this add applies to you.If you live beyond there youll have to meet me part way.

So what I have to offer is the following and the single prices I was asking not including shipping.

'04 Proven Hypo Female $600
'04 Proven Ihle Salmon Male $200
'06 Proven Harding Line Ivory Anery Male $350
'06 Proven Pastel CA Female $450
'07 Female Hypo Nicaraguan 66% het T+ Albino $250
'07 Female Type II Anery Nicaraguan $400
'05 100% het T+ Albino $150
'04 Female Pastel Nicaraguan $350
'05 Male Nicaraguan $100

All babies are unsexed.

0.0.3 '09 100% het Ivory Anery from Ivory Anery X Pastel CA

0.0.8 '09 normals from hypo X Salmon
0.0.16 '09 Possible Super Hypos from hypo X Salmon

Deal also includes all caging and equiptment.
Adults are housed seperatly in herpcages.com encloseures. including four 4x2x1 and five 2x2x1. Cages are vented and heated with 11" heat tape controlled with a Helix dbs 1000 proportional thermostat mastered by a Johnson Controls on/off thermostat(you get two JCs). Water bowls and hides are included as well as 2 pairs of hemostats and one 24" custom snakehook.

Babies are housed communally in six 2'x1'x6" vented plastic tubs I stack them and run shared heat with 11" heat tape . They are housed 4 to 5 in each tub. They are fed on frozen thawed and fed in one of 12 private plastic feeding tubs.

All for $2000 hand delivered to your door by me. Depending on distance price can be adjusted one way or the other to cover my expences to deliver. If you are close the price can be lowered and if you are further it would have to be raised slightly, but My cost to deliver is worked into this price. This insane one of a kind deal is real and will not last long.

I'm tied upon the Weekend of the 4th of July ,any other time is fine.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-22-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
Izoid
PM Sent

Old 06-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
floridaboy85
This deal is still on the table, lots of interest but no takers quite yet. PLease understand I can only adjust this price based on Delivery expense, the deal does not get any better than this .
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
floridaboy85
SOLD!!! Thanks Mike!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!