SOLD!! Gorgeous Varnyard Stock Extreme Giant! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
GraphiK
Gorgeous Varnyard Stock Extreme Giant!

I really hate to sell my only remaining tegu but bills need paid and according to my fiance', I need to put family first and she doesn't consider him family. Those of you that frequent the tegu forums may know and/or recognize this guy and he's GORGEOUS. Handled on a daily basis, there isn't a bit of temperament in him. I'm asking $250 + shipping to a good home! I had intended on using him for a breeding program but money is tight and we need to afford a new apartment so I'm really hoping I can find him a great home.

If he doesn't sell for $250, I'm taking him off the market, I'm really not willing to go any lower.

--
Parents: BlizzardxSugar
Length: approx. 36" Snout to tail tip
Sex: Male (Prominent beads as well as active mating signs)

Photos in chronological order from birth to present:

only a few minutes old. July 5th, 2009. He is being held by his breeder, Bobby Hill of Varnyard Herps Inc.

The day I received him, July 28th, 2009.

Holding him for the first time

Our first nap together!

One month old

3 mos. old, taken by a photographer friend of mine:

Most recent photo, you can see how white he is becoming! This photo was taken literally minutes after a full shed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Maldesto
full body shot?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
mattcroc1
Are you interested in trades?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
GraphiK
@Maldesto Sure, I'll have to use my phone to take the pictures so excuse they won't be as sharp as the ones above.

--Edit--

Here is a full body shot, I apologize again for the horrible quality. The camera on my phone is awful. He is a healthy size, not obese and certainly not malnourished. All toes are present, I can take close ups of his feet if anyone wants them.

@mattcroc, normally, I would consider trades but I'm only selling him because I need money so badly. If it wasn't for that, he would be staying right here with me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
jarqu10
Do you have any proof that he is Varnyard and that
he is an extreme on paper or anything ?

Old 09-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #6
GraphiK
Here is a screenshot of the money request from bobby hill:

You're also welcome to have a look at my posts on bobby hill's (varnyard) forum:

This post was made July 15, 2010:
http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7590

Here is the thread Bobby posted when they started hatching, you'll notice that my tegu was the first to hatch and his picture is in the thread:
http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4394

Here is my post on August 03, 2009 (On the last page) in which I realized my tegu was the one photo'd.

http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewto...=4394&start=60

So you can see for yourself, here is bobby holding him (Same one from the thread):

And here is my girlfriend holding him the day we got him. Notice the 'smiley face' pattern on the back of the neck:

Hope that helps verify that he is in fact varnyard and an extreme. If you want to see more pictures, they're all on my facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7&l=af5cbed9d3
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #7
GraphiK
Bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
kadoh192
i live in butler an hour north of you. id love this tegu. hes absolutely gorgeous

Old 09-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #9
GraphiK
Hey Kadoh, I've sent you a pm.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #10
GraphiK
Still available! PM me your offers!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread