Long Island NY Reptile Expo- date change - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Bruce Lowder
Long Island NY Reptile Expo- date change

The Long Island, NY Reptile Expo, originally scheduled for Sunday March 20, has had to be rescheduled to the following Sunday, March 27. The expo will be held at the usual location at the Hilton Long Island on Rt. 110 in Melville from 9am to 3pm.

The expo will have more than 110 vendor tables- we are already sold out for vendor tables for this show!

More show information is available at www.ReptileExpo.com

While we were able to modify most of our advertising in time, unfortunately the most recent Reptiles Magazine does reflect the old date. Please help spread the word about the new date!

We apologise for any confusion this has caused, and hope that many of you will be able to make it on the new date on March 27.

Thanks,

Bruce Lowder
NY Reptile Expo

Old 02-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
geckos-by-pam
THANK YOU! I'm going to be in L.I. that weekend and can go. I had been looking at the date thinking if it was only the following weekend :-).

Old 02-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
Bruce Lowder
Glad you can make it Pamela! Please help spread the word on the change.

Thanks,

Bruce Lowder
NY Reptile Expo

Old 02-07-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Mumford3
Thanks for keeping us updated! I'll have to mark the change on my schedule

Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
tortoiseman453
great

this is one great expos

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!