Good Guy Ryan Shatto "Shatty" - AWESOME Rosy Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
East_Coast
Ryan Shatto "Shatty" - AWESOME Rosy Boas

Always drool over the Rosys that Shatty offers for sale in the classifieds. Finally bought some.

He sent me three San Matias Rosy Boas. These Rosy Boas he sent me are better than advertised. Nice & thick - BEAUTIFUL examples of Rosy Boas.

Can't say enough how pleased I am with this transaction. He was quick to respond and shipped when we agreed. Would certainly recommend him as a guy to go to for honestly represented and awesome Rosy Boas and a good buying experience.

I snapped some pic's as I opened the bags and weighed them before setting them up.
Here's the yearling male he sent me:

Below is the male:

...and my favorite for last: the female -

I've received the gamut when it comes to Rosys over the years - from mis-sexed pukers at one end to perfect examples of what you want to spend your free time working with on the other end. These snakes are probably the best Rosys I have ever bought.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!