Albino boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
jcboas
Albino boas

I just have a question I know albino boas are flooding the market now but I am trying to sell my male for a reasonable offer he is extra and I am not interested in breeding boas. I am getting offers as low as a $100 and was told by one that she can buy sunglows for a $125 shipped. Is there anybody out there selling sunglows for that price?
Thanks for any replies to this thread I appreciate it.

John childers

Old 04-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #2
garweft
If they really could get them that cheap why are they contacting you about your albino?

Tell them to hook you up with a $125 sunglow. Tell them you'll even throw in an extra $25 to make it worth their time....lol

The whole 'I can get it for this much all the time' is a standard low baller tactic. I hear it all the time. I just ask for the hook up too. They usually leave you alone after that.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 PM   #3
jcboas
albino boas

That's what I told them I said that is a steal to go buy that one. They also stated they were expecting sunglow and lipsticks in May so I was thinking why would they want my normal albino?
Thanks for the reply garweft

Old 04-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
buss297
im just throwing this up there but i have been looking for sunglows and albinos for the last 2 months hardcore man, i bet there isnt a guy on here that i have yet to contact and the cheapest albino i found was 200 shipped...ugly if u ask me but cheap none the less and the cheapest sunglow was 350 shipped and that took me a very very long time to find through many various google vines, but i had a guy argue with me 4 an hour about a '$75 sunglow he could get me from his friend that bred them, i said please get me 2 pairs and i will give you $600 for them, 2hrs later i get pictures of sunglows...yup thanks buddy i always wanted a cornsnake..lmao needless to say i would have given 250 to 300 for your albino had i not just bought a snow, but people ae comicle these days im sure you will find a buyer and gl to you

Old 04-19-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
jcboas
albino boa

Thanks for that one that made my night. I really do not need him but I just don't want give him away. I do have other offers hopefully one will come through if not I will wait and try later,
Thanks buss297

Old 04-19-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
Devon Hodgins
Oh yeah they lowballed you right out the door.

Whenever I get that line i just tell them to run over there right now and buy it then I hang up lol.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:23 AM   #7
Mile_High_Dragons
Yeah, they definitely tried to screw you over. It always amazes me how people operate.

Old 04-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
jcboas
albino boa

Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it. I knew nobody would sell a sunglow that cheap. It is just really irritating that they lowball you want pics and info and then you never hear from them again. You get the $$ is being sent through paypal and nothing. I will wait and see I am in no big hurry who knows a female sunglow may pop up on the classifieds for a $100

Old 04-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
Devon Hodgins
I have an adult gravid female sunglow that lays golden eggs,even though they dont lay eggs.lol

She is 75 shipped.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!