SOLD!! SOLD!!! Male & Female Turquoise Sunburst Veiled Holdbacks!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Afford@ble Exotic$
SOLD!!! Male & Female Turquoise Sunburst Veiled Holdbacks!!!!!

Well here we are again with a couple dont want to sale items,but must since the fiance thinks its my fault she is pregnant......well a little I guess. I have a 6 month old holdback pair of veileds. Father is "Scooby" and grandfather is "Monkey". This bloodline gets crazy stupid blue the older they get.Monkey is about 3 and some change, Scooby is about a buck and a half. Scooby is now starting to get the overall blue tone that his father has. These guys get really big blue dots in the yellow barring that are BLUE,not blueish....what I like best about Scooby is that if you look at his feet,legs,mouth and shoulders he has this intense yellows that look like he was splashed with paint. I am just starting to work with holding back his offspring and am noticing the same blue dots in the yellow bars and same colorations that Scooby and Monkey both have. And of coarse same goes with the females,BLUE!!! This pair will be knockouts within another 6 months and will likely be someone elses premier breeders. I am willing to part them,I dont recomend it due to the potential of this paring,but its up to you. I am asking $135 for the male and $100 for the female,this is a true blue line female!!! Or take the pair for $225!!!!!! I know......lol!

thanks,
Jonathan Jones
Affordable Exotics
www.affordableexotics.biz
(603)866-1199

Pic 1- Monkey
Pic 2- Scooby
Pic 3- Mom,check out the heart shape,got to.......love it!
Pic 4- Available Pair...two to the right of the cage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VEILED BREEDERS 068.jpg (204.3 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg VEILED BREEDERS 051.jpg (216.8 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg VEILED BREEDERS 053.jpg (247.4 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg VEILED BREEDERS 047.jpg (291.8 KB, 311 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!