Updated pics of cinnamon mystic female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Double B Reptiles
Updated pics of cinnamon mystic female

Here are a couple pics of my cinnamon mystic. She just shed. Enjoy!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00827.jpg (137.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00829.jpg (154.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00830.jpg (98.2 KB, 88 views)

Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
JustChad04
That is a sexy animal!

Old 04-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
B&C Ball Pythons
Very nice.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
pythonpaintjobs
Awesome Brendan!! What plans do you have lined up for that girl in the future?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Matt2979
That's a gorgeous BP!!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Double B Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonpaintjobs View Post
Awesome Brendan!! What plans do you have lined up for that girl in the future?
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!!!

My plans for her are still varying. I have really been debating on putting her with a savannah or a black pastel mojo, which would possibly create the first ever Super cinnamon mystic potion (patternless potion). However, I need to find the right male to do so, and he will have to be extremely beautiful, and have excellent head structure. I am going to be very meticulous in choosing a male to put to her to say the least. Then again, I may want to play it safe, and just pair her with a mojave male to potentially avoid fatal/kinking/duckbilling babies. We shall see though. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks again guys!!!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
bones93
Thats a very nice combo. Really makes the cinny pop. Nice to see some mystic combos out there.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #8
Double B Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones93 View Post
Thats a very nice combo. Really makes the cinny pop. Nice to see some mystic combos out there.
Completely agree! It is time to move on from just creating the mystic potion or the super mystic. Time to focus on bigger and better things with the mystic projects. Not sure if anyone has created other potion combos, however, I am on the hunt to make the first super cinny mystic potion and also the first cinny mystic potion. Big gamble on just a single female like this, however, as long as I get a clutch from her with at least some more cinny mystics or other mystic combos, I am good. Thanks for the kind words!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!