Reptile Exhibit - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
naturejoe
Reptile Exhibit

I have an exhibit available for a children's museum, a pet shop or a cool home display. It is for sale, or I will lease as a traveling exhibit to a nature center, children's museum, or other interested education organization on the west coast.

It was wildly successful and is easy to maintain. I have been keeping bearded dragons in the desert side and a blue tongue skink and box turtle in the forest side. Each side has an incandescent fixture wired to a central cord. Room for storage in the cabinet below.

Moves in two pieces. The artwork was commissioned by a local artist and is one of a kind.

Will sell for $2800 or trade for new exhibit and/or education animals. I can also negotiate lease possibilities with any organization interested. Great investment to start own exhibit company or for anyone already doing aquarium/terrarium maintenance. I live in Eureka, CA. Crating and freight shipping extra.

Please call 707-601-5637 with any questions. Thanks.

Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0220.jpg (255.9 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0222.jpg (184.0 KB, 188 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!