SOLD!! or trade Adult Female HIGH WHITE Blue Tegu HAMBURG - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
cguarino30
or trade Adult Female HIGH WHITE Blue Tegu HAMBURG

This is Isis, my three year old adult female blue tegu. As you can see, she has exceptionally high white. She has a very slight nose rub from escape attempts in a temporary cage with a screen lid, but this has since healed considerably and is getting better every day. It will disappear completely within a month or so. Other than that, she is absolutely flawless, has all fingers and toes, complete tail, etc.

She has never been bred but is ready to go for anyone looking to breed. She also has a great demeanor for a female Blue, as she is perfectly handleable, though not quite what I would call "puppy dog tame." She is food aggressive when hungry, but makes a pretty good distinction between what is and is not food, so as long as you use tongs, you are fine.

She will eat small rats, fish, canned dog food, dry kibble (only fed on two occasions when I was out of town for a few days and wanted to leave her food she could eat while I was away), eggs, and pretty much anything else that is food.

Asking price is $1200. I would greatly prefer a buyer who can meet up with me within a couple hours of the Philadelphia area, anywhere in the state of New Jersey, or at one of the reptile shows that is local. I will be at Hamburg on the 4th. I am not looking for much in trades that would equal her value, but you are welcome to make offers if you think they are appropriate. I am willing to hear any reasonable offer. Please, no retics, burms, boas, or venomous.

You can reach me at cguarino30@gmail.com, which I greatly prefer to pms or other forms of contact. Serious inquirers can feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!