Animal Plastics Cages and Racks Highest Quality Available - Discounted to Support FC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 09:01 PM   #1
E2MacPets
Animal Plastics Cages and Racks Highest Quality Available - Discounted to Support FC

Every Animal Plastics cage and rack that is sold through me will now be at 10% off.

However here is the fine print:

5% goes to you the consumer
5% goes to support FaunaClassifieds

So for each sale I am giving you 5% off and donating 5% in support of FaunaClassifieds.

Multiple item orders will still recieve additional discounts, please contact me for details.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #2
E2MacPets
Just a reminder, this sale will remain in effect for as long as FaunaClassifieds is around.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-04-2004, 12:11 AM   #3
wyblep
animal plastics

Hi there is there a number to reach you at? I looked on your site but could not find one can you please give me a price for three T-25 cages and a large 10 bin sterlite rack the one that has the 34 inch tubs with belly heat and also all three cages need the belly heat option shipped to 15084 please email me the best possible price for all I need thesae ASAP thanks again Paul mana420@yahoo.com

Old 06-04-2004, 04:19 PM   #4
E2MacPets
Paul,

I sent you an email! I look forward to doing business with you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2004, 12:19 PM   #5
cassys
Cage Stand

I am looking for a stand for a 40 gallon aquarium snake tank. Do you have any?

Thanks,
Cassandra

Old 11-10-2004, 10:23 PM   #6
niyamyuni
racks

im in the market for rodent breeding racks, can you offer any of these? thanks, kevin

Old 11-28-2004, 09:48 PM   #7
cassys
do you have any rack systems available for snake hatchlings? I also need some type of heat already hooked up to the rack system. I can pick it up as well.

Thanks,
Cassandra

sheffiec@yahoo.com

Old 01-29-2005, 09:19 AM   #8
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
Every Animal Plastics cage and rack that is sold through me will now be at 10% off.

However here is the fine print:

5% goes to you the consumer
5% goes to support FaunaClassifieds

So for each sale I am giving you 5% off and donating 5% in support of FaunaClassifieds.

Multiple item orders will still recieve additional discounts, please contact me for details.

This ad has been up for over 10 months, and not a single person has purchased from me in response to it....

If I had 1 purchase per month for the last 10 months from this ad, that would have resulted in several hundred dollars worth of donations to support FaunaClassifieds, for having done nothing but bought a product you already needed at a discounted price!

Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2005, 04:05 PM   #9
Shai Gurl
So, whats on the block?

I think you might had a MUCH bigger response if you'd post details on your products, prices, pictures, and the like. Personally I wouldn't mind ordering stuff 'for a discount' AND help out ole Fauna - But people would like to know what you have to offer from the sounds of the responses to this add (racks, rodent cages, those lab style tub things, or...???)?
Thanks!
-Sara Eyre

Old 01-31-2005, 04:46 PM   #10
groovygeckos
hi , i agree it is hard to tell exactly what you have& how soon they are available.

do you have 1 or 2 (not sure yet) ST1752 39 tub baby-rack/s immediately available ? thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread