For Sale Lots of Morelia - Open to Reasonable Offers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
auston.horst
Lots of Morelia - Open to Reasonable Offers

The shipping window is closing for winter and I still need to reduce the collection some as time is a scarce commodity between work, grad school and other commitments.

Feel free to make me reasonable offers on snakes you are interested in.

Thanks everyone!

2010 Malice x Mayhem Female $350+Shipping OBO
2010 Malice X Mayhem (Highlighter X Soul Glow) Jungles bred by Chuck@Reaper Reptiles

2010 Malice x Mayhem Male $250+shipping OBO
2010 Malice X Mayhem (Highlighter X Soul Glow) Jungles bred by Chuck@Reaper Reptiles

2010 Red Diamond Jungle Jag. $250+shipping. OBO
Holdback Red Diamond Jungle Jag. Hatched 2010. Dam was Yoshi- Diamond X Jungle of unknown percentage Sire was an AAR 50/50 Jungle Jag

Hatchling

Now

2005 Male Ij. $150+Shipping OBO
This guy dwarfs the majority of my carpet collection. Absolutely massive for an IJ and especially for a male. Calm as a kitten and eats like a tiger. Great Pet or Breeder. He was purchased from David Kendrick in 2005. Dave purchased him from a breeder in Texas the same year.

Male Green Tree Python. $350+shipping OBO
Purchased this male locally. Breeder and local are unknown. Very nice color. 4 years old, breeding ready. Eats and sheds very well.

2010 Male IJ. $150+shipping OBO
Hatched from my 2010 pairing of my Canadian pair of Irian Jaya that I Imported from Mardy McManus in Canada.
Eats small rats, very calm.

2006 Female IJ. $350+shipping OBO
Hatched by Mardy McManus in Canada. She has given me two good clutches and is back on track to breed again this season. I have more information on this line if interested.

2006 Male IJ. $250+shipping OBO
Hatched by Mardy McManus in Canada. Solid feeder and breeder. Oddly enough his offspring all love water. Possible het for fish?

Snakes are guaranteed to arrive live, healthy and sexed correctly. I am certified to ship FedEx and will ship priority overnight.
Feel free to pm or email @ Auston.Horst at Gmail.com
  Contact User Check User