Need advice on new female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
Mickeyblueyes
Need advice on new female

I just picked up this female Lesser Bee. She is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I have a male Champagne and a Silver Streak. Which one should I pair her with?

Old 01-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
morph evolution
silverstreak,

Old 01-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
GraystoneReptiles
If they were mine I would breed the champagne to her when she is ready. The Champagne spiders are not my favorites because they dont really show the spider pattern since the champagne seems to over take the pattern but the lesser champagnes are awesome.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Ballpythonsnakes
Silver Streak for sure. More combos, and everything will have pastel in it...

Old 01-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
Mickeyblueyes
I think I'll go with the Silverstreak. Thanks!

Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
snakesRkewl
Champagne X anything spider = This combination has been known to not survive and as of right now all spider champagnes that have hatched have died shortly there after if they even hatch at all.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #7
Mickeyblueyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Champagne X anything spider = This combination has been known to not survive and as of right now all spider champagnes that have hatched have died shortly there after if they even hatch at all.
Wow, I had no idea! Thank you so much for that info. I think for my champagne I'll go with a Pastel Spotnose, Pastel Butter Granite, Pewter, and maybe a pastel.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #8
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by punz67 View Post
Wow, I had no idea! Thank you so much for that info. I think for my champagne I'll go with a Pastel Spotnose, Pastel Butter Granite, Pewter, and maybe a pastel.
Your welcome!
We have a champ female, I've been trying to figure out what to do with her.
Thinking about clown X champ, just wanting to do something different, but I'm not sure how much champ would cover up the clown gene.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #9
Mickeyblueyes
That would be cool to see. What about the super champagne.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
Mickeyblueyes
Ok sorry about the multiple posts but another question for you. I'll have a female Black Pewter and a female Pewter. Which one should I breed to the Silverstreak and which one to the Champagne? I do want to produce some nice Super black snakes without kinks or deformities. Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!