Purchasing a dragon online? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2004, 10:24 AM   #1
Stormsoffury
Question Purchasing a dragon online?

I just wondered if anyone on here has ever purchased a dragon from crestedgecko.com and if they had a good or bad expierence with them. I was also looking at dragonsdenherp.com but I am a bit uneasy urchasing a dragon online without some feed back first.

Old 04-26-2004, 11:56 AM   #2
dwedeking
Stacey,

If you go to the forum titled "Board Of Inquiry" in the business section you can do an iquiry on both of those companies (and any others that you are looking at).

I've purchased veiled chameleons from Crestedgecko.com and they were great.

We've purchased a number of dragons from Kevin Dunne at DragonsDenHerp.com and see him at the local shows we do here in California. Great guy to deal with.

Hope that helps,

Old 04-26-2004, 12:25 PM   #3
Wilomn
You may also want to consider those guys at Scales. I've heard some good things about them and will picking a male up from them very soon.

They've got some pics on their site and are very knowledgable.

I would recommend them.

Wes Pollock

Old 04-26-2004, 02:41 PM   #4
Stormsoffury
Thanks for the help. I will deffiantly look into it in the BOI section. Im new to this board and wasnt sure where to find everything. But I found it!

Old 04-26-2004, 09:28 PM   #5
dwedeking
Quote:
very soon
Like, before he eats me out of house and home??!!!???? LMAO

Old 04-26-2004, 11:21 PM   #6
Stormsoffury
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
You may also want to consider those guys at Scales. I've heard some good things about them and will picking a male up from them very soon.

Do you happen to have the link for their website?

Old 04-26-2004, 11:27 PM   #7
Stormsoffury
Nevermind I found it. Gotta love google lol.

Old 04-27-2004, 07:29 PM   #8
jenn
I have delt with Kevin at Dragonsdenherp and i can't say enough about him.
I also have seen pictures and have delt with sunset dragon ranch. He has some real nice dragons too.

Old 04-28-2004, 01:01 AM   #9
Stormsoffury
Ahhhh! To many places to choose from! lol. I will figure it out somehow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!