Reverse Paradox Het Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-26-2013, 02:52 AM   #1
preacher
Reverse Paradox Het Albino

Hello everyone I have not posted in a while and my reverse paradox het albino just shed again so I thought it would be a really good time to get a few pictures of her and post them. I am so happy having hatched out this girl she is currently 270 grams and eats well never refusing a meal. Unfortunately the pictures of her right side paradox patches did not come out to well so all I have are the pictures of her left side. However, if you look closely at the pictures of her neck you can see two of the paradox patches on her right side neck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0001.jpg (193.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0003.jpg (163.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0004.jpg (157.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0005.jpg (261.9 KB, 158 views)

Old 01-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
mgoblue347
She's really pretty! What are you going to pair her with when the time comes?

Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
preacher
My plain is to breed her back to dad to see what we get. She had a sibling that was an albino paradox. I am really wondering if the father to this girl is the reason for the paradox. He has several yellow/albino scales and is just a lighter color than all my other snakes.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
snakesRkewl
chimera

Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #5
PlatinumRosePythons
Wow she's awesome! How old is she now?

Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
preacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
chimera
I had to look that one up, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumRosePythons View Post
Wow she's awesome! How old is she now?
Hey Kelsie,
She is 5 months old, and is the nease of the Girl I sold to you. In other words this little ones dad is your girls brother, and I believe your girl carries the same genetic possibility due to the visual similarities they share.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:43 AM   #7
PlatinumRosePythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher View Post
Hey Kelsie,
She is 5 months old, and is the nease of the Girl I sold to you. In other words this little ones dad is your girls brother, and I believe your girl carries the same genetic possibility due to the visual similarities they share.
Wow, really? Thats cool!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!