Uromastyx Research - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
nemhawke
Uromastyx Research

Hi Everyone! I'm very new to the site so please let me know if this type of question should be directed somewhere else.

I have previously owned Bearded Dragons, and Iguana, a Chinese Water Dragon, a Crested Gecko and Salamanders. This was back in highschool when I could make huge terrariums with my parents and house my buddies at their place. I have since lived in apartments so I have only been able to have one nice set up. I will be moving into a house next month and am really interested in getting a Uromastyx.

I feel like I'm reasonably experienced with reptiles, but all the ones I have had were reasonably basic in terms of care. I'm seeing that Uro's aren't as popular as some reptiles so getting really in depth information has been tricky. I have also noticed that some species of Uro's are more advanced. I have done a lot of research into the upkeep and requirements for Uro's, but still do not know which species would fit someone like me best and am looking for some help in that regard. I don't have a size preference and would love some color variation, but am not picky and would just really like to make sure I get a species that can do well for me.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Kristina

Old 04-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
nemhawke
Please disregard, I reached out to Doug at Deer Fern Farms and am good to go!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!