edstrom water systems - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #1
JFF Reptiles
edstrom water systems

I have been using edstrom systems on my rodent racks for several years and have been very happy with them. I have decided to build new racks and will be looking to order new water system parts and was curious if edstrom is the only system there is and where are people buying their parts from. I will be looking to do a larger or 50-100 nozzles plus all the associated parts. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Jff

Old 06-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
KKropat
Post removed - inappropriate advertising
hhmoore

Old 06-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
Shadera
Reptile Basics makes a nice drinking valve, and it's about a buck cheaper than the others.

http://www.reptilebasics.com/rodent-...rinking-valve/

Old 06-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
KKropat
I've ordered from Klubertanz before. If you're ordering 100+ their price is $3.24 each for large and small valves. They also sell all the replacement parts needed, threaded or bung options, tubing, pvc tees for the threaded set up, filter, etc. Their catalog is a bit difficult to navigate from a browser, so it's best to just download the pdf catalog. klubertanz.com

Old 06-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
KKropat
Forgot to mention-their customer service is top notch. Out of 300 valves I ordered 10 leaked bad and they replaced them with no issue and free shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!