For Sale Beautiful 8ft Pearl Burmese Python Male (PA Only!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-16-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
reticguy87
Beautiful 8ft Pearl Burmese Python Male (PA Only!)

Hey everyone,

I have decidedto let my 8 feet pearl male go to a new home. He is feeding strongly on one or more XL f/t rats and is all hiss but no bite.

I do not know what I want for him so if you truely want him, make me an honest offer that you think the both of us could live with. I am very open to trades also. I am open to anything but most (in this order,) Retics, Carpets, and Boa Morphs - Sharp only. So if you have something cheaper and you want to add cash or somethingmore expensive that you want me to add cash just let me know and we can go from there.

The best way to get ahold of me for info, offers, and photos is by texting me at 724 831 4191 but you may also email me at donmeyer87@gmail.com

Because of the laws, I expect this to be a pickup only. I am in the Pittsburgh area and will be at the Cheswick show on the 26th.

But if you live in PA and need shipping I can do so. I have a Square Register for my phone so I can accept Visa and Mastercard very safely and securely or I can do paypal as long as the funds can be available immediately without a wait period.

My name is Don and I look forward to hearing from you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!