For Sale CB D. Patricia Froglets!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
CB D. Patricia Froglets!!!

I have many Patricia Froglets available.. They are between 6-12 weeks out of water & all healthy & doing well.. They are from my Nabors line CB adults pictured with tads on their backs... They are 35 each or take 4 for 120. I will always ship you the biggest I have available at the time.. If you prefer the smaller ones & have experience with young froglets I will let the younger ones go at 25 per frog. I ship in double insulated boxes with phase 22s & gel packs, Send me your zip for a shipping quote.. I have a satisfaction guaranteed customer return policy. Meaning if your frogs arent exactly what you want simply ship back the animals & get a full refund for the price of the animal less shipping. Live arrival is also guaranteed. I have more feedback on other sites, just ask. Thanks for looking, Idris- Also email me here for quicker responses: idris2279@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-7.jpg (191.3 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0311.jpg (93.1 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg photo-8.jpg (126.7 KB, 196 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!