For Sale FOUR HIGH QUALITY female dragons - trans, hypos, leathers, silks!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
baskingbaby
FOUR HIGH QUALITY female dragons - trans, hypos, leathers, silks!!

Due to financial problems I have to narrow down my collection. Sadly these are all dragons that are WELL loved and very well taken care of. I'm a vet tech and all have negative fecals, are eating extremely well, and are given a nice soak in the laundry sink every other day. I ship using ReptilesExpress through Fedex and will pass along my discount to you for shipping prices. I have MANY pictures of each dragon, so please feel free to PM me for more pictures or more informtation ONLY if you are serious.

1) Dahlia - Hypo Trans Normal Scale from DJ Dragons. Hot red/orange, oure black eyes, fat, big and healthy. She is going to be a very large female with great bone structure. Fully saturated color all over, even her beard. This girl is a SERIOUS collectors dragon for people into these extreme reds and oranges. Not to mention her personality is to die for - comical, sweet as pie, and LOVES to eat anything in sight. She gets along with other female dragons very well. Current stats: 16" long and 280g $400 plus discounted shipping

2) Nessie - Hypo Leatherback from Bloodbank Dragons. I raised her up from a 4" baby to now. She is pure yellow and blue with some cream/pastel mixed in. Will make a wonderful breeder for someone looking for a blue project. She is fat and healthy, never misses a meal. Major personality on her too, she's a showoff and VERY bold. Not afraid of anything. Current stats: 12" long, 80g
$180 + discounted shipping

3) Spice - Translucent Silkback from Diamond Den. She is firey red and orange, Poss het for hypo. I also raised her from a teeny 4" baby. She's doing really well and is coming out of her shell lately and gaining confidence.. She does have some minor trouble during feeding time with her aim. She will launch at say, a superworm but it may take her 3-4 strikes, but she WILL get it herself! She is taught to eat out of a bowl to make it easier on her, but she will need some special monitoring to make sure she is eating well. She is 7" and 11 grams which is a huge improvement! $300 + discounted shipping

4) Effie - Hypo Pastel Yellow normal scale dragon from Carolina Designer Dragons. She showed a lot of relocation stress when she came to me even though she didn't have to be shipped. She doesn't like to be near or be able to see any other dragons. She lost some weight while being stressed, but is now back in the swing of things and eating reptiworms, micro-superworms and salads. She's still on the thin side, but I will make sure she is 100% ready to be shipped when she finds the right home. Very sweet dragon and calm, would make a wonderful snuggler or dragon for a child to carry around. She'll let you do anything to her!
She is 9" long and 18grams. $125 plus discounted shipping!

Please feel free to message me on here or email me at LunacyFringex7@aol.com with any questions at all! All dragons are listed in order with pictures. Thank you for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8035.jpg (133.1 KB, 555 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0240.jpg (136.1 KB, 547 views)
File Type: jpg spicecute.jpg (128.3 KB, 539 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0191.jpg (147.3 KB, 521 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!