Unsexed teen Asian water monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
skyloc
Unsexed teen Asian water monitor

Hello Fauna I have a Asian water monitor would like to rehome or possible trade with or with out cash top. Very flighty in the cage, tame in your hands, no damage I know of, will not eat while your watching, eating eggs , turkey, frozen or live mice rats, mealworms and roaches. Reason for rehomeing is i own a lot of reptiles but I was giving him/her a bath one day it decided to bit my finger viciaciouly anyways I have never been bit like that and im currently hesitate now to deal with him or her. Not really fair for the animal so here I am.

For trades I'm looking for female black throat 3-4 feet couple years old, red or yellow ackies in trios 2 girls 1 boy, uromastyxs, female egyptian at least 1 foot, frills mated or matched, big cages and a small mice or rat breeding rack and I can add cash for on top for all of these.

I'm located in Fremont, ca 94538 prefer local so I don't have to deal with shipping. 510-672-7070. Skys.thelimit@yahoo.com

Email for picture I can't seem to load it from my iPad
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!