Super fat and exceptional 2004 ball pythons ready to go - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 02:30 PM   #1
evansnakes
Super fat and exceptional 2004 ball pythons ready to go

Available now, all of these super eaters on adult live mice, having eaten at least 8-10 times now, some more, most have had 3-4 sheds. They are all exceptional way above average animals that I have had at my house since they were about 3-5 days old. These will eat great and grow fast for you. Why buy cheap junk animals that will not eat and will die? No matter how cheap it is you still lose it.

female #1, really nice banded animal, $100 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:32 PM   #2
evansnakes
male #1 is bright orange with jet black and great pattern $80 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:36 PM   #3
evansnakes
male #2 is a really nice looking reduced pattern wide banded animal with great sides $80 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:38 PM   #4
evansnakes
this is a HOT looking little black back, male #3, he eats great but is just a small baby, he is $120 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:40 PM   #5
evansnakes
female #2 is just weird, you tell me, doesn't she have a pattern of a dumerils boa? $70 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:42 PM   #6
evansnakes
female #3 is a dark banded/abherant animal with a bunch of jet black on her, $80 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:46 PM   #7
evansnakes
hatching early July, possible het pieds, males really cheap, may sell a couple girls depending on ratio

hatching mid-late july, pastels, pastels possibly het for albino and het albinos

later this season, ghosts, het ghosts, albinos and het albinos

a good friend of mine has a pair of spiders for sale at an insanely low price, email me for details. Evan

please no private messages, just email me at evansnakes@aol.com thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM   #8
evansnakes
man I just keep forgetting things, I also have a nice bell pastel breeding a bell het ghost right now so if they produce I will have pastel possible het ghosts from the line that has produced the hottest colored pastel ghost out there. Let me know if you have interest and I will keep you posted. It's a ways off if it works out. E
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-22-2004, 10:51 PM   #9
evansnakes
We have now got some of the pics of females with clutches on the ball python page of the site www.evanstahlreptiles.com

If you would like to see the cool moms of the upcoming pos het pieds and pastels in the incubator, check them out. Thanks. E

And here is a pic of an exceptional bright yellow black back reduced pattern (this is a bad pictiure, she is much better in person) juvenile female from late last season. She never refuses a meal and is just amazing coloration. She is $250 shipped. She is just on sale this week to pay some bills. Once I am caught up she stays. Evan
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2004, 01:48 PM   #10
mike5050
cages

hey sorry to bug you evan but am in hockey town also and i was looking for a large cage and some people told me to contact you could you email me at jnmi210@aol.com if you coul help me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread