Leopard Gecko Care Sheet - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-23-2004, 10:38 AM   #1
USAGECKOS
Leopard Gecko Care Sheet

I would like to add a Leopard Gecko care sheet to my web site, but I am horrible at writing things

I was wondering how everyone got theirs, did you write them yourself, link to someone elses, or did you have someone write it for you?

Thanks!

Old 07-23-2004, 11:20 AM   #2
Manhattan Herps
i have one on my website that i wrote myself, you can use it if you want, just add anything i left out, click the "manhattanherps" link in my signature

Old 07-23-2004, 11:29 AM   #3
USAGECKOS
Do you want me to put something like:

"Written by Manhatten Herps" or something like that at the bottom?

Old 07-23-2004, 11:39 AM   #4
Manhattan Herps
you can put..like.. "Written by Dan at Manhattan Herps" with a little link to my site lol

Old 07-23-2004, 11:53 AM   #5
USAGECKOS
Ok

That works, Thanks.

It will be a little while before it actually gets put on my site, I have to contact the person who built my site and have her add another page.

Thanks again!

Old 07-23-2004, 11:56 AM   #6
Manhattan Herps
no problem

your very welcome

Old 07-24-2004, 12:58 AM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
care sheets

The one on my website was written by me, but there are many really good ones around. If you have the time, print out as many as you can and highlight the parts that you feel are important and write your own. Personally, I like the one on Dr. Gecko as an overall information site that you could put a link to on your website. Link to Dr. Gecko

Old 07-24-2004, 11:47 PM   #8
SquanGeckos
I wrote mine myself. Check it out. Maybe it will give you some ideas. It tells you on the website where and how I got my info.

the site can load slowly...just give it a moment....free is free and you get what you pay for.

http://www.surfgecko.net

Old 07-25-2004, 05:59 AM   #9
E2MacPets
My favorite caresheets are from Dr Gecko and Geckospot.

Old 07-25-2004, 12:02 PM   #10
USAGECKOS
caresheets

Marcia,

That is a good idea, it is actually how I came up with my terms page. I was debating on whether to do it that way or not, but I will because I would rather have one that I can say I wrote myself than just go by someone elses page.

Thanks anyway Dan!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!