Hello everyone - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
Tat2Guy
Hello everyone

Hey everyone... My name is Andy.. I'm 28, father of 2, and a Tattoo Apprentice. My wife's cousin lit the fire under my butt to get a snake. I have wanted one for years but my wife is deathly afraid of them. My wife's cousin (timmy) wants to one day open a pet shop (he's 15) and deal with animals his whole life. He no longer has a male figure in his life, and with my enjoyment of reptiles I seen this as a perfect oppertunity.

While on vacation we played with his Male Pastel Ball, and read a lot of information about them. That is when I seen my first Pied and fell in love immediatly. I want one of those snakes sooo bad. However 600-2500$ price tags kinda kept me away from them. I managed to find a gentleman on Craigslist who was selling a snake rack and when I went to pick it up I seen his collection. Not only did I leave with the snake rack, tubs, but also left with 3 snakes! Then 3 days later I picked up another! ahhhhh... In 2 months I'm going to pick up 2 adults from him so I can do a Breeding run and make sure everything is set up and going well. I have yet to set everything up but 2 months gives me the time I need.

I also plan on raising feeders.

Anyway here's my pride and joys!

Spaz. 95g Oct 2013 Male Normal 100% Het Pied.

Named Spaz because he is cranky. At times he is adventurous, but most of the time he is afraid. He will not be touched or messed with for another week at least (next feed, if he eats). He has gone off feed, won't touch anything, and is afraid of the food more than anything. He is the smallest one I own.

Sheeba. 145g Nov 2013 Female Normal 100% Het Pied

She is more adventurous than Spaz, Eats like a horse, but can be skiddish at times. Definitely one of my favorites

Pagani. 160g Nov 2013 Pastel 100% Het Pied

She is an active little thing. Pagani Zonda and the Koeningsegg CCX are 2 of my favorite cars. She is the Fastest snake I have. When she wants to go she GOES. She does like to hang out in my pocket though!

Dinker. 140g Oct/Nov 2013 Male Normal (Dinker)

Yes, I named the "dinker" Mr. Dinker. LOL. My daughters heard the breeder say possible dinker and kept repeating it. So his name is Dinker. He is a crazy snake. He loves to Periscope but he enjoys to have about 4" of his head/neck extend out of my pocket while i walk around. Or if we go on a drive he will wrap around my arm and place his head on the dash to see where we are going. He definatly has a very outgoing personality.
He was sold as a Normal, poss dinker, because of his looks. His yellows/bronzes are a lot lighter than normals, and of course his head stamp. His blacks also seem richer. His parents are YB and Normal.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
Tat2Guy
Sorry, I just quickly copy/paste from IMGUR vs adding the pictures the longer way through the CP... I cant' figure out how to edit my original post... I can repost with smaller pics or if the Mods can adjust the size so everyone can see better. But all i can say is WOW that camera take good pictures! LOL

Old 05-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #3
Charis
Hello and welcome! That pastel is very pretty.

Old 05-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
Tat2Guy
Thank you... She sure is a piece of eye candy. I am going to try to get more pictures of my snakes tonight!

Old 05-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #5
Tat2Guy
Can anyone help me with the Picture sizing?

Old 05-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #6
Tat2Guy
Just spent 15 min scratching under dinker head. He pushes down on my finger or if I move my hand he will crawl over and put his head back on my finger. Crazy snake!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Old 05-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
Charis
LOL! That is awesome!

Old 05-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #8
Tat2Guy
He is odd. Someone on bp.net thinks he is a spot nose. I think he is just different lol. Wonder if he can learn fetch. He crawled into this position lolol

Old 05-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2Guy View Post
Sorry, I just quickly copy/paste from IMGUR vs adding the pictures the longer way through the CP... I cant' figure out how to edit my original post... I can repost with smaller pics or if the Mods can adjust the size so everyone can see better. But all i can say is WOW that camera take good pictures! LOL
You need to edit your images at the SOURCE where you posted them, not here. If you can't figure out how to resize them, please just delete them so you don't screw up threads you post such images within.

I wonder how people using mobile devices are managing to read this thread? I'm using a 26 inch screen at 1980x1200 and I have to scroll a LOT to see those images.

And you need to put a line break before putting image codes in your text so that they will be left margin justified.

Why don't you spend some time practicing here -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=41 before posting again in the regular forums?

Old 05-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #10
Tat2Guy
Will do. This is only forum I have an issue with. Mobile device auto resizes them. I'll just resize to 600x400 in Photoshop and reupload. Also if you upload straight fromnimgur it will do this. If you use the imbedded add picture button it will do it for you. Feel free yo delete the thread. I cannot edit this post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!