Lauren Rost - GOOD Gal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2004, 04:03 PM   #1
HellFire
Lauren Rost - GOOD Gal

Lauren Rost "Winter" and I have been working on a trade for a few weeks now. I was waiting till the deal was wrapped up to comment about my trade with her.

Well, it is - and I'm highly impressed with this lady. Her attitude and methods/abilities were very professional and she handled the entire deal from start to finish in that same manner.

Excellent communication, excellent shipping, HEALTHY animals.

Thanks again Lauren.

Joe Yakelis
HellFire Reptiles

Old 11-01-2004, 07:00 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Definitely a Very Nice Person....

to do business with. A short while ago Lauren and I did a trade and everything went perfect from her side of the deal. I received a healthy animal that was as described and packed properly. On the other hand I sent her an animal that ended up to be the wrong sex (my bad of which I take full responsibility) and she has been very understanding and cooperative about the situation. Let's face it as hard as we try, when dealing over the net, not everything always goes without a hitch. When there is a problem, however, people show their true colors. From my personal firsthand experience I can tell you that Lauren is a sweetheart to work with. I very much appreciate her patience and integrity. I hope to have our situation amicably resolved shortly. Thanks again Lauren for the quality animal and for being so understanding.

Old 11-02-2004, 08:34 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
Lauren is Super

I've had a couple of deals with Lauren over the past 2 years and she is very nice, and easy to work with.

Old 11-02-2004, 11:50 AM   #4
snelson
She is a great lady...

I had an Amazon tree Boa that a friend had stuck me with and I had no idea what to do with it. Lauren told me she would take it and get it back to health, well, she has been sending me email updates on him all the time!! She is too cute and she truely cares about her animals!! Kudos Lauren!!

Old 11-02-2004, 07:44 PM   #5
Winter
Thank you all for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with each of you and I would gladly do so again. I've said it before and I'll say it again- it is people like you that make this hobby such a great one!

Lauren Rost

Old 11-03-2004, 01:53 AM   #6
KathyLove
I recently sold her a rat snake on "layaway" terms, which I don't do very often. She sent the payments when she promised and the whole deal went smoothly. She is very nice, and easy to work with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!